42Top 25 Ugliest Men Of 2013

terry richardson ugly

Celebrity gossip online community, Oh No They Didn’t! AKA ONTD, released their annual list of ugliest men. This is a welcome change from the ugliest and least sexiest women lists.

And the gentlemen are:

25. Michael Cera
24. Michael Fassbender
23. Niall Horan & Martin Freeman (tied)
22. Michael Phelps
21. Perez Hilton
20. Adam Sandler
19. Shia LeBeouf & Darren Chris (tied)
18. All of The Wanted & Mickey Rourke (lol and tied)
17. Roman Polanski
16. Chris Colfer
15. Donald Trump
14. Matt Smith
13. Lil Wayne
12. Trace Cyrus
11. Charlie Sheen
10. Quentin Tarantino
9. Jeremy Renner
8. Terry Richardson
7. Tom Hiddleston & Jonah Hill (tied)
6. Ed Sheeran
5. Channing Tatum
4. Harry Styles
3. Sean Penn
2. Chris Brown
1. Benedict Cumberbatch

I can’t stop laughing at “All of the Wanted & Mickey Rourke.” What do you think of this list?

February 24, 2013 at 10:30 am by Catherine St. Ives
Filed Under: Uncategorized

42 Responses to “Top 25 Ugliest Men Of 2013”

Channing Tatum? what’s going on here?

2. Cat says:

I just think it’s a tragedy you guys don’t have a category for Matt Smith. You should fix that ;-)

(btw, Benedict is super fine and god does he know how to wear a suit)

3. RayRay says:

I’m sorry but this list is ridiculous. Half of it is correct (e.g. Mickey Rourke, Perez Hilton) and half of it is obscene. I mean, Michael Fassbender? He is unbelievably sexy. I can understand why they might think people like Channing Tatum and Harry Styles are overrated but I wouldn’t call them ugly. They’re just not as hot as everyone makes out.

Also I think some of these men are attractive, just not in a conventional way e.g. Tom Hiddleston -> bad hair, lovely smile, voice of a god.

• meh1 says:

agree – a lot of these guys aren’t ugly at all(you be quiet about Benedict Cumberbatch he’s lovely)

i don’t think Channing Tatum is attractive at but he’s definitely not ugly, kinda funny as well

• RayRay says:

My best friend and I suffer a great division of opinion over Benedict Cumberbatch. I think he comes across as a lovely, funny, intelligent human being, but I think physically he’s not very attractive (it’s his traits that make him so). My friend, on the other hand, worships him and his oddly shaped face :P

• Ellie says:

My opinion of Benedict Cumberbatch’s looks have run the gamut from negative to positive. When I first saw him my friend was obsessed with him and showing me pictures, and I was like, this guy looks like an alien/horse/preying mantis. Do not understand. But then I watched Sherlock and now I think he’s totally sexy. I can no longer see a picture of him and find him unattractive.

That’s the power of his charisma you guys. Mmhmm.

• Ness says:

Exactly what i was thinking too :-)

• Mercy says:

I concur!

4. ella says:

michel fassbender is fucking hot, and i love me some doctor who also i thought everybody loved channing tatum…im confused

5. cocopuffsaredelicious says:

Lists like this are fucking mean. They may be celebrities but they are still people and this is like the worst kind of bullying. a top ugly list? how juvenile and wrong. its a shame you perpetuate this by putting it on your site.

• Catherine St. Ives says:

We’re not making the lists, we’re just reporting them, and if we’re going to post the 10 Least Sexy Women list you bet your sweet bippy I’m going to post the 25 Ugliest Men list, because on this playing field, it’s equal opportunity. To be ridiculed.

6. gee_gee says:

You lost me with Cumberbatch. Good day, sir.

I said GOOD DAY!

7. Me says:

I love how like half of the people on this list have been nominated and/or won some sort of award for being the Sexiest something-or-other.

• Catherine St. Ives says:

Right?? That weirdly delights me. I have never found Channing Tatum remotely attractive and it oddly comforts me to know that I am not alone.

8. Ellie says:

I like Chris Colfer and actually think he’s cute, but that GIF of him had me laughing so hard. Also, it saddened me to see his TV boyfriend paired with the likes of Shia Labeouf.

9. meh says:

I only really disagree with Jeremy Renner and Tom Hiddleston. They’re both so lovely.

I also don’t know who half those men are anyways.

• Mercy says:

I agree with this. I’ve adored Hiddleston for ages and have been delighted by Renner since The Avengers came out.

Also, I think Cumbercatch is ridiculously good looking… as Sherlock, but not any other time. It’s gotta be the hair.

10. lala says:

this list was clearly written by jealous boyfriends/husbands

11. pikki nikki polka pants says:

Aaaaawwww, Michael Cera is kind of cute a.k.a. totally cute because of his personality & sweet Superbad dance moves. And the character “George Michael”. Yeah, absolutely cute. Holy chit, can’t wait for Arrested Development to continue on Netflix; time for GM to get some Maybe ass.

12. pikki nikki polka pants says:

P.S. Fuuuuuck Terry Richardson in the ear. Ew, he’d probably like it… No but seriously, awful human being, on top of the hideous face. Enjoy the STDs, sucka!

13. M says:

Matt Smith?!

And Michael “Keep Him Away from My Mom and Girlfriend” Fassbender? WHAT?!

leave Michael Cera alone! >:(

15. Amanda says:

This whole list makes me LOL. Sorry gentlemen, but ladies aren’t the only ones getting judged today! I like how ugly-on-the-inside Roman Polanski, Terry Richardson, and Chris Brown made the list. However, Chris Colfer and Darren Criss are both soooo attractive I don’t understand them being on here! Who can argue with Darren’s dreamy eyes??

16. Nance says:

Cumberbatch, Hiddleston, Fassbender !? Were they high?

17. mireee says:

FASSBENDER, UGLY???????

18. Kate says:

Yeah right what moron created this haha

19. Bunny says:

Matt Smith is awesome (but yes agree he is not easy on the eyes)..

And I disagree with Cumberbatch only because I still maintain he’s a mal-nourished/abused ferret and in that regard can’t be considered a man.

20. john says:

Where is seal. Hes worlds ugliest

21. sasha says:

Niall Horan is not ugly!

Nor is Michael Fassbender

lol at all of the wanted..spot on

good list though

• D says:

Sasha – how can you say that all of the Wanted are ugly bu Niall Horan isn’t? Niall’s an ugly little leprechaun and as a straight male I’d say three of the Wanted are better looking than him.

You’ve got no right to call anyone ugly when you find that little mess attractive.

wtf why are niall horan and harry styles on this list!?

• D says:

“wtf why are niall horan and harry styles on this list!?”

Probably because they’re both ugly cunts. You’re just too tasteless to see it.

23. zombie says:

Renner and Hiddleston are supposed to be ugly? WTF ever!

Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder. Would love to see what the people who compiled this list look like, although I do agree with a few of their choices.

Whoever put Harry Styles on this list is getting sued.Harry Styles is sexy.

Jeremy renner and tom hiddleston are freaking hot along w/ channing tatum how dare you!!!!!!!!!!!

26. Jamie says:

Tom Hiddleston and Jeremy? You gotta be kidding me… This is a jealousy list of a man I guess…

27. maddy says:

WHAT THE HONEST FUCK NIALL HORAN????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????HARRY STYLES????????????????????????????????????????????????CHANNING FUCK TATUM!!!!!!!!!! U HAVE LOST YOUR FUCKING MIND

28. J says:

Seriously, women? Fassbender? As a relatively straight male, Fassbender is at the top of a list of like 3 men I would blow…

29. David Tennant says: