You guys, I almost totally forgot! The Entertainment Lawyer who scribes Crazy Days and Nights is finally “naming names,” as is his hallowed New Year’s Day tradition.
Emily hit on some of the year’s best, most salacious scandals, but you guys! THERE IS SO MUCH MORE.
- Now we know for sure: Lea Michele is starting to behave like a real diva.
- Chris Brown is kind of a dickwad—a “Don’t you know who I am?” kind of dickwad.
- Stars who hate each other: Rob Lowe and Amy Poehler, Evan Rachel Wood and Kate Winslet.
- Sean Penn once hit on Naomi Watts. When baby-daddy Liev Schreiber found out, he punched Sean in the face. Did I mention that Liev Schreiber is my favorite? Because he is.
- Is there a costar Robert Pattinson hasn’t slept with? Ew.
- In the late 80s, Warren Beatty was having sex with Annette Bening, Madonna, and Nicole Kidman, practically simultaneously. (Supposedly.)
- I used to assume Topanga could not really be that nice, but it turns out she is: she’s been tutoring kids for the last 10 years. That’s right, ever since Boy Meets World ended! Aww.
- Fellow good samaritan Rebecca Romijn pulled out all the stops when she helped a frantic woman catch up with her missing purse (which had been left on a bus). This Blind Item reads like an action movie, honestly. Rebecca Romijn! You’re totally a superhero!
- Sick of being “shunned,” Julia Stiles “begged for [a fellow actress's] forgiveness.” (The writer stops there, but I think we can safely guess who the other actress is. Yeesh.)
- X-Files fans, rejoice? David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson might actually be dating on the sly.
And there are plenty other scandals to read up on, kids! As Emily revealed earlier today, Christina Aguilera sleeps with a baby monitor so she doesn’t die of alcohol poisoning in the night, Sean “Puffy” Combs bought JLo a mansion, and Julia Roberts is catty. Also, the thing about how Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick won’t touch each other? That’s my favorite one.