21What’s Up With Lara Flynn Boyle?

lara flynn boyle 2013

Lara Flynn Boyle, of Twin Peaks and of wearing a tutu to the Golden Globes and dating Jack Nicholson and some other stuff that isn’t nearly as interesting, was seen out and about smoking cigarettes and looking…a little off, as Eonline pointed out.

I’m not making fun of her. To me it looks like maybe she’s not okay, like she’s ill with something. So I’m not ready to go on the, “plastic surgery!!!” witch hunt. When it’s bad, you can tell. When it’s good, you’re not even sure if anything has been done. When it’s atrocious, well, it’s Bruce Jenner.

Last year, around the same time, is when she started to look a little different, but not like this.

If someone elects to f-ck up their face, I’m not going to pity them. They are not victims. But sometimes, people have to undergo surgery for reasons that the public may not all be aware of. Which is why I don’t think it’s cool to make fun of Rose McGowan, as she was in a car accident that effed up her face and they did the best they could.

So I don’t know what’s up with Lara Flynn Boyle. I hope she’s okay. Check out the rest of the photos and decide for yourself.

Photos from Zimbio.

April 21, 2013 at 3:30 pm by Catherine St. Ives
Filed Under: Lara Flynn Boyle

21 Responses to “What’s Up With Lara Flynn Boyle?”

1. justjessica says:

Ugh I don’t know how I feel about this new layout. I guess its alright, but I think I like the old one better.

Sorry this comment has nothing to do with whoever that woman is.

2. Sharyn says:

God she looks 80!

3. Sharyn says:

I can’t stop looking! She has DERP face.

4. Sharyn says:

OMG can’t she at least do some neck exercises or something?

5. Webster says:

She’s been looking like this for a couple of years except in this pic she almost looks like she had a mild stroke. I really hope not for her sake.

6. Bee says:

She looks scary skinny :S I hope she’s okay.

• Jen says:

She’s got that alcoholic-looking body: skinny arms and legs with a solid-looking trunk and overly large head. Sad if that’s the case.

• jenn says:

Which are also symptoms of Cushing’s Disease.

But who knows? She’s been looking less and less like herself for awhile now, and most have speculated these are the effects of some type of medication.

7. mena says:

I just saw her at the MGM in Vegas about a week ago and was surprised she was there. Let me say she is insanely tiny and her face looked normal.I didn’t talk to her as she was avoiding any contact with people and it seemed she was there with family/friends and having a good time. just saw her once and thats it.

• Mike says:

I think you really need to qualify “normal.” Her face has definitely undergone unnatural changes since she was on The Practice ten years ago. Different nose and lips…

8. mena says:

Mike,

I know what you are saying but her face didn’t look like the pictures above. She looked nice.

9. blah says:

Maybe she had a stroke? I really hope not. She’s age about 100 years in the past 15. It’s a shame too, because as I remember, while she was incredibly tiny, she was simply stunning to look at on The Practice. Once that show ended and she ceased to work, her looks really took a dive. It’s a shame. I really hope nothing seriously wrong happened with her, and this is just a combination of bad botox and unflattering photos

10. pikki nikki polka pants says:

what is with the bulbous chins? yes, plural. i have to know – is it an alcoholic thing like jen suggests, or sagging/melting plastic surgery/old ass facial fillers?? oh man…it’s a glimpse into lohan’s future a.k.a. 1 year from now if she makes it that long.

11. chubbly bubbly says:

There’s a thing with bulimia where it makes your face puffy. I’m not saying she has bulimia but she probably has bulimia

12. kc says:

Cushing’s disease… No doubt. Which is treated with steroids.

13. claire fisher says:

I like very much her bag, can you tell me what bag is? I’ve seen 49 but can be mistakes, thanke you guys, any link will helpful ;)

14. claire fisher says:

ok folks, thanks ;) but I like very much

15. Vivien says:

Rose McGowan had a cut under her eye from the car accident not some disfiguring injury to her face. Her face has nothing to do with that little bit of reconstructive surgery. She did that to herself.

16. jakki says:

I honestly think that she has had an adverse affect with fillers. i have seen this happen to a good friend! This is terrible!

17. jakki says:

It honestly looks like she has had an adverse reaction to fillers, and it it has ruined her face! Look what happened to Priscilla Presley.