172Brandi Glanville Refaced Her Vagina, Made Eddie Cibrian Pay for It

photo of brandi glanville new vagina pictures, photos
In an excerpt from her new book, Drinking & Tweeting and Other Brandi Blunders, our favorite reality show star, Brandi Glanvillle, talked subjects like “rejuvenating” her vagina, how Eddie waffled between her and LeAnn from the early beginnings of his affair, and what the end result of all the cheating was.

About her vagina, Brandi said:

I decided that since Eddie had ruined my vagina for me, he could pay for a new one. I gave [the doctor's office] Eddie’s credit card number. This pretty intense surgery had an even more intense price tag: $12,000. A brand-new vagina would be an Eddie-free vagina.

And prior to purging Eddie from her ladyparts, she discussed what it was like finding out that her husband had an affair with the one, the only—LeAnn Rimes:

I’m not entirely sure how I ended up on the floor of my closet sobbing … a teary-eyed Eddie found me lying there. Minutes later, and without saying so much as a word, he started kissing me all over … and we started having sex right there. He swore up and down my body that it wasn’t true … that it was completely innocent. In that moment, it was easier to believe him, because I just couldn’t stand the thought of being without him.

Later in the book, it was revealed how Eddie and LeAnn’s behavior immediately changed after coming clean about the affair, and Brandi also addressed a cake frosting incident that happened at one of the new couple’s first public appearances together:

LeAnn had ‘accidentally’ smeared some cake frosting on her top (she was still a bigger girl and completely flat-chested at the time) and asked my husband, not realizing that I was standing behind the both of them, if he wanted lick it off her. This woman asked my husband if he wanted to eat the frosting mess she’d dropped on her nonexistent chest? He hadn’t realized I was there, either, and he laughed with hungry eyes at the suggestion.

Last, Brandi talked about how the affair had sent her into a “tail-spin” that ultimately resulted in a DUI arrest:

[Eddie] promised he would never marry LeAnn, but that was just one of the countless lies he told me. … I was a jobless, homeless, mother of two living out of her $1,200-a-month SUV and couch-surfing from one hospitable friend to the next. After my divorce — even with the help of Lexapro — I fell into a bit of a tailspin [and an eventual DUI arrest]. … White wine became my constant shoulder to lean on.

Gosh, guys. The more I hear about Brandi Glanville and her side of the story, the more I pity her. I mean, it’s crazy. I pity her for more reasons than I pity LeAnn Rimes, and though I pity LeAnn Rimes for an entirely different array of causes, it’s still quite a bit. What a f-cking hot mess of a situation, you know? I love it so, so much.

January 30, 2013 at 7:30 am by Sarah

172 Responses to “Brandi Glanville Refaced Her Vagina, Made Eddie Cibrian Pay for It”

1. guest says:

its because you came up with such an original name, i just had to cut n paste it

• guest says:

@Guest imposter (aka ANON-the person who made post January 31, 2013 at 11:16 am)

Post #26 in my name! That’s odd, so is that why you cut and pasted the names of Jezi, Kim, Brandi, Cam, Jennifer, Jessica, Tia, and Annie…because their names were orginal? Did you really hijack Jezi’s facebook account? Wow! Keep up the good work!

2. Chaz says:

Lmao…. Damn guest, still playing nice with others I see…. You know what would make this thread perfect? An original song/screenplay,written by the other house nutter, Ike Nash!

• guest says:

CHAZ

Says the 49 yo who gets off on photos of dirty tampons!

After all your posts about orginalilty, I thought that you would come back with something orginal. Lmao…. Damn CHAZ, still playing nice with others I see…. You know what would make this thread perfect? An original song/screenplay,written by the other house nutter, Ike Nash!

Well one thing is for sure, I was right about Leann sending her fans here to post!

• Chaz says:

Your head must be a scary and lonely place.

• guest says:

@CHAZ

Says the person who had no qualms about asking another poster to post a photo of a dirty tampon. Your head must be a scary and lonely place! I hope you don’t live anywhere near a school!

• meh says:

Can everyone just stop talking about tampons?!

• guest says:

@MEH

Or CHAZ sould stop being a hypocrite! It’s funny that he sits here telling people that they are creepy and scary, yet he didn’t see how crazy it was for a 49 yo man to be asking for photos of dirty tampons!

3. guest says:

CHAZ is in another thread saying that he never asked to see a photo of a dirty tampon! Why does he lie even when the evidence is there for all to see?

Since CHAZ has such a problem with the truth, here is the post of him “not asking” to see a photo of a dirty tampon: “Cas, thats hilarious!! After seeing the response from “guest” I wish you had found an image of a used tampon or something!!”

• Chaz says:

Ok you insufferable twat, just where on that post do I ASK to see a used tampon? Nowhere….. as I’ve said before, your reading comprehension suckdiddlyucks!

• bonnakins says:

Agreed.

• guest says:

@CHAZ

More name calling? And here I thought that you would try to exercise some orginality, since you made how many posts about it yesterday? We know that your reading comprehension suckdiddlyucks! So now you are going to sit here and tell everyone that your post doesn’t say what it says? Strange because Leann’s BFF did the same thing on twitter today too when someone pointed out how he had designed Leann’s webpage.

• guest says:

@bonnakins

Of course you agree, you must be drinking again!

• Chaz says:

Judges?

• bonnakins says:

Would you believe me if I said I am not? Chaz, you are a bad influence. I swore I wasn`t going to play with guest anymore, but here I am on EB once again laughing my butt off instead of working out like I said I would.

• Chaz says:

Laughing is great for the core…

• guest says:

@CHAZ

Laughing is great for the core…well not for CHAZ. How can he laugh when he is the puppet?

4. guest says:

@bonnakins

Working out? Since when is drinking working out? Of course CHAZ is a bad influence, he gets off on photos of dirty tampons!

Well you also said that you are above it all and don’t have time for any of this, and yet here you are again today…but then again you must be drinking!

You are laughing your butt off because you are drunk again! Hopefully you didn’t throw up like yesterday!

5. guest says:

@CHAZ

Who knew that by posting CHAZ’s comment where he asks to see a photo of a tampon would set him off into hijacking names and his personalities!