Man, Lindsay Lohan just can’t catch a break. Not only has she been hospitalized with the Chikungunya virus, but now she’s failed her most recent community service assessment and may end up going to jail.
Lindsay is due in court Wednesday to prove she completed her community service in connection with her 2012 reckless driving case … where she slammed into an 18-wheeler on PCH.
She was required to perform 240 hours of community service, but on November 6, 2014 — when she was required to show proof of completion — her lawyer, Shawn Holley, told hizzoner LiLo had completed nearly HALF the hours.
So the judge set a second date for Lindsay to show proof of completion — next Wednesday. But TMZ has learned Lindsay isn’t even close to finishing.
Her excuse … the community service center in London was closed for 2 weeks during the holidays and she ended up in the hospitalwith a mosquito virus. Here’s the problem … she got the virus while vacationing in Bora Bora, instead of putting in her time.
Oh, dear. This would all be fine and well if, you know, it was her first time fucking up, but you KNOW it wasn’t.
– 2009 … Lindsay failed to complete her alcohol ed program
– 2010 … Bench warrant issued after Lindsay was a no show, claiming she was in Cannes and her passport was stolen
– 2010 … Bench warrant issued after her SCRAM bracelet went off at the MTV Music Awards after party
– 2010 … Lindsay failed to complete her alcohol ed program
– 2010 … Lindsay allegedly beats up a woman at Betty Ford
– 2010 … Probation revoked after cocaine found in her system
– 2013 … Late to court after missing a flight
SMH. Book ‘er!
Of course she’ll use the virus as an excuse this time, but she didn’t have the virus when she went on vacation, so that has nothing to do with anything. Of course, because she’s white and rich, the judge will buy it and she’ll get a slap on the wrist for the 18th time and be sent on her way. I’m very sorry she’s ill, but this case has NOTHING to do with that and dates back 5 years, so…