Kris Jenner pretty much needs to use her kids to get any sort of attention. First she flapped her gums about Khloe Kardashian’s divorce, and now she’s blabbing about Kim and Kanye‘s upcoming wedding. Here’s the exclusive she gave People:
We have a pretty big family. I don’t think it will be two people in a chapel, if you know what I mean!
She also admitted that she hasn’t actually been asked to help plan the wedding or do anything, saying,
I don’t know if they’ll [Kim and Kanye] let me jump in. That’s two very creative minds getting together and they definitely have their own ideas.
I can picture exactly what their wedding will be like. From these “two very creative minds” I’m sure we’re going to see:
- A carnival. A literal carnival. Like a big-ass ferris wheel at the reception.
- Champagne vending machines.
- Lots of C-list celebrities throwing themselves in front of cameras, while Jay Z and Beyoncé try their hardest not to be noticed.
- Life-sized cutouts of Kanye lining the aisle.
- Kim in 3 different wedding dresses. One of them will be some tacky white Herve Leger bullshit.
- Kanye interrupting the best man’s toast.
- Kanye interrupting the father-daughter dance.
- Kanye interrupting the cake-cutting.
You get the idea.
What do YOU expect from this wedding? Aside from an expensive divorce.