9Kirsten Dunst Without Makeup: Can You Believe She’s 31??

Kirsten+Dunst-1

Don’t even pretend you don’t love seeing celebrities without makeup. Unless it’s someone super young and pretty like Selena Gomez, in which case, girl, no one cares. You’re practically a child, it shouldn’t be shocking that you look great without makeup. But I appreciate the selfie.

No, the good stuff is seeing J.Lo without makeup. And now, Kirsten Dunst. Kiki D is amazing to me, because she’s 31 and yet without makeup, she looks like she did in her Bring It On years. Which is a film I never bothered to see. So maybe I should go with Virgin Suicides. Yeah, she looks like that.

So here’s Kirsten Dunst shopping at Bed, Bath, and Beyond with her mom, makeup-free. I think without any makeup (compare here) she looks super young but I showed these to someone who said, “Are you insane? She looks way old. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.” And that person was Jerry Seinfeld.

J/k.

What do YOU think?

Follow us on Twitter | Facebook

December 10, 2013 at 4:30 pm by Catherine St. Ives
Filed Under: Kirsten Dunst

9 Responses to “Kirsten Dunst Without Makeup: Can You Believe She’s 31??”

1. Jawbreaker says:

Is Kiki her own nickname? Or is it something the gossip world has given her? Before I stopped reading Perez -fat ass, immature, bully turned kiss ass, homo – Hilton, I remember him calling her Kiki Drunkst.. I always wondered if the first part of that nickname was given to her or not.. If it’s not something she is called by friends/family, then I guess you got it from fat ass Perez.. Which leads me to ask.. WHY??

• Anonymous says:

Kiki is a common nickname for people named Kirsten/Kristen

• Jawbreaker says:

Hmm really? Never heard that before, and I know a few chicks named Kristen.. Good to hear, nonetheless.. Can’t stand that hypocritical fat shit and I wasn’t happy thinking it may have came from him… :shiverssss:

2. Mike says:

I think she looks great. It’s a shame that women have been made to feel they need to wear makeup. I think most women look better without any embellishment anyway.

• hmmmm says:

i think that’s a misconception a lot of women wear make up for themselves because it makes THEM feel pretty, some do feel like they have to which, yeah, totally sucks but a lot use make up to ~enhance~ their beauty

a good make up day can really be a mood changer

See this is a ligit no make up pic. The “no make up selfie” is junk take 20 pics and choose the one that looks good and post it.

4. kathy says:

you never saw “bring it on”?? that movie is hilariously awesome! do yourself and favor and enjoy it.