13Justin Bieber Is Creepy As Hell

justin bieber mask

Justin Bieber decided to freak out the entire internet today by wearing this lovely Chanel ski mask. This is 10 times worse then the Australian wax celebrities. He punished the world with this photo via Instagram and with the caption,

Channel

Yes, he spelled Chanel as Channel. I think between this and hearing about his stupid fans, we’ve had enough Bieber for the weekend. I also think we need a palate cleanser. This should do it:

justin bieber bodyguard picking up

And yes, that’s a non-photoshopped image. It was taken that day Beebs lunged for a paparazzo and shouted, “l’ll f-cking beat the f-ck out of you, man!” and his body guard held him back.

April 19, 2013 at 4:30 pm by Catherine St. Ives

13 Responses to “Justin Bieber Is Creepy As Hell”

1. Bob Ross says:

I could see him raping a chick.

2. Sharyn says:

Looks like a guy putting his 4-year-old into the car lol

3. Yup says:

As a Canadian, I apologize profusely. We are raised better than this.

And what’s with the pants half-off thing here? Is that really the style nowadays?

4. Lady Satan says:

Pity the bodyguard held him back. It would have been sweet, sweet schadenfreude to see the little twat make a run for the photographer, get caught up in his diaper, and do a face-plant for all the world to see.

5. zombie says:

I ask this as a serious question, is he slow? There is something wrong with a 19 yr old who is as dumb and immature as this creature is. Arrested development X’s 10.

6. cocopuffsaredelicious says:

If you hadn’t said that masked photo was Justin Bieber I would have thought it was a girl.

7. JB says:

Well just by posting this you made him little more famous. I would not even recognize him in that mask. So whats the problem. There are many Top Bands from Canada yet you choose to write about this kid. Pathetic.

• Catherine St. Ives says:

You have a valid point, but you also have to realize that he is so prominent in celebrity entertainment news that if we don’t keep up and post about him, we’re behind. As much as we would like to, we can’t pretend that he doesn’t exist. But what we can do is post the stories about him that aren’t glowing and express what we feel and what the public currently feels about him, which is that he’s an annoying, self-entitled, and now creepy jerk who makes decisions that we can all roll our eyes at.