69Quotables: Eddie Cibrian’s a 9 in the Bedroom … When He Can Get It Up

Eddie had started taking Propecia, like many men, because he was concerned about hair loss. He had fantastic hair, but who was I to sideline his vanity? … This particular drug [Propecia] had nasty side effects – including ones that happened in the bedroom. I knew he was concerned about his hairline, but momma needed something h**d. I was not down for a limp d**k and gave him an ultimatum: It was the Propecia or me! Eddie never took well to being cornered or criticized. So it was no surprise when he immediately shot back that my lady business wasn’t what it used to be.

Brandi Glanville, again, from her book Drinking & Tweeting and Other Brandi Blunders, talking about her ex-husband‘s impotence in the bedroom that occurred because of a hair-regrowth agent.

Of course, I don’t mean to laugh, because laughing at a man’s lack of performance in the bedroom just isn’t all that nice, but this is Eddie Cibrian that we’re talking about here, and he is quite a piece of crap, if you ask me.

… But then, you have to wonder—did Eddie step out on Brandi because of her creepy “Momma needs something hard” references? Because that’s just f-cking creepy. … Creepy, in case you didn’t get it the first go-round—and I’m talking cringing creepiness, here, guys. And mean. That’s pretty mean, too. And now, I’m not saying that Brandi emotionally abusing Eddie is a good excuse to be sleeping around on your wife, but it sure isn’t the worst one I’ve ever heard, either.

Who knows—maybe LeAnn gave Eddie some good (sexual) healing that Brandi just … well, didn’t.

January 31, 2013 at 10:30 am by Sarah

69 Responses to “Quotables: Eddie Cibrian’s a 9 in the Bedroom … When He Can Get It Up”

1. puddin says:

She’s trying to be funny and flippant, Chelsea Handler style, and it doesn’t work; she comes across sketchy.

The inability to perform is just one side effect, no telling what else that drug could have been doing, and a partner should definitely be concerned for the other and not just out of a selfish interest to belittle.

2. meh says:

Sarah, you just post these Leann/Brandi/Eddie stories to sit back and watch the world burn, don’t you?!

3. momster says:

She is beyond cringe-worthy! Momma needs something h**d? Who the hell is her editor? That’s not even funny/dirty/sexy – it’s just awful.

4. Queasy says:

Or maybe Leann is just happy with his great hair!?

5. guest says:

Radaronline released more from Brandi’s book and she talks about how she tried to keep Eddie happy by making out with other women while Eddie watched. Didn’t we see this same thing happening between Leann and Lizzy? So Eddie is doing to Leann what he did to Brandi. Eddie just has a sexual addiction problem. Two different women and both times he makes them make out with other women. The problem isn’t Brandi or Leann, it’s Eddie.

6. guest says:

oh great, now you’re on here using my trademarked name as well ANON

• guest says:

@GUEST imposter(aka ANON-the person who has also been posting as lindy)

Hi ANON! Now you are in this thread using my name to make posts! Poor ANON! So in the other thread you made 7 posts in my name and now in this one you made 1! Well at least we know that Leann really is sending her fans here to make posts! They like to hijack names, just look at how many twitter accounts amejean has in Brandi’s name.

7. guest says:

I’m the REAL guest! yuou’re just some crazy fantasist

• guest says:

@GUEST imposter(aka ANON-the person who has also been posting as lindy)

From what I was told, you also said that you were the real Jezi, Tia, Kim, ES, Sean, Jessica, Souther gal, Dobbie, Kat, Claire, Brandi, Betty, Cam, Lindy, Jennifer, Lisa, Amber, and etc…so that makes you the crazy fantasist! I must have really struck a nerve for you to be using my name to make all these posts. What’s that now? 12! But that doesn’t compare to the hundreds of posts you made on twitter using Brandi’s name!

• guest says:

wait, you missed off chaz & pikki nikki polka pants! i think they were the only ones you accused me of being,right?

• guest says:

@GUEST imposter(aka ANON-the person who has also been posting as lindy)

Post #21 in my name. So you hijacked the names CHAZ and pikki nikki polka pants from another site too!

• Chaz says:

There’s only one Chaz ya goon!

@CHAZ

Really because the person who is making posts in my name just said something different.

• Chaz says:

Ok, one true Chaz then you crazy diamond you!

@CHAZ

True CHAZ? The 49 yo who gets off on photos of dirty tampons? That true Chaz? I listed the names of people who have had their names stolen by the person who is making posts in my name. He then came back and asked why hadn’t I included CHAZ or pikki nikki polka. Now why would those names need to be included? Because according to the person who is using my name to make posts, he has used those names on another site!

8. Eddiesballs guestschin says:

@Gwen, sniff sniff, you piss yourself again?

9. guest says:

@guest: Sniff sniff, GWEN wet himself again?

• guest says:

@GUEST imposter(aka ANON-the person who has also been posting as lindy)

Wow. You are losing it. You have made 17 posts in my name!Hahahahahaha. Sniff sniff, AMEJEAN wet himself again? It’s so easy for you considering all those years you had using Brandi’s name to make all those fake twitter accounts!

10. guest says:

oh shit, another website has posted a blog about leann and eddie, i better go log on b4 guest gets there first.shit! too L8 later guys.

11. guest says:

@GUEST imposter(aka ANON-the person who has also been posting as lindy)

Post #22 in my name! You know that things are bad for Leann when they start hijacking your name! From what I heard he has been on a hijacking spree today, some people over at Perez Hilton said he is using their names on other sites as well!

oh shit, another website has posted a blog about leann and eddie, that means that ANON better go log on b4 Ginger gets there first.shit! too L8 later guys.

12. guest says:

i’m not ANON i’m lindy apparently. jeez guest, you sound awfully paranoid, and after picking such an original name as well, i’m sorry.look, we’re old friends now, just call me leann

• guest says:

@GUEST imposter(aka ANON-the person who has also been posting as lindy)

Post 27 in my name! Thanks for proving my point. See I was right about Leann’s fans posting here!

You don’t understand how you can be both lindy and anon? Simple. The same way you have made over 20 posts in my name for about 3 hours today! If you are going to use the paranoid card, then shouldn’t you refrain from making posts in my name? Well, you also made posts in the twitter names of Jezi, Kim, Linda, Annie, Brandi, Betty, and etc…So your argument for using those names is that they were original?

Amejean is upset because one site blocked him yesterday after several people reported him for using a name that didn’t belong to him! Apparently he steals the names of the Brandi’s fans husbands and use those to make posts!

• Chaz says:

Then he sounds like perfect date material for your crazy ass!

• guest imposter says:

yeah, you’re right. you don’t sound paranoid @ all.To be honest, i’m not any of the people you’ve accused me of bein,just a guy killin time online and lost track of time on here as you’ve been VERY entertaining (kinda like a dog chasing its tail) can’t believe how wound up you got over the stupidest issues. Later guyz, hope we entertained u all

@Chaz

Says the 49 yo who makes creepy posts(ie-dirty tampons).
        More name calling! I thought you were going to be orginal?
        Then he sounds like perfect date material for your crazy ass! People are even talking about how your posts sounds just like the ones he makes on twitter!

• Chaz says:

Dude, it was fun. She’s gonna blame me anyhow!

@CHAZ

Playing the victim again! Based on what you have been posting since your meltdown yesterday, why would people blame you? But as we can all see, it’s not fun for you. Hijacking names. Name calling.

@guest imposter

I didn’t accuse you of being anyone. You used my name to make over 26 posts on this site, so you can’t possibly be surprised by the list of posters who have had this same experience with you using their names.

A guy killin time and lost track of time on here? Now why does this sound so familiar? Because 2-3 weeks ago you used that same line when your name as Anonamonnn! You are VERY entertaining(kinda like a dog chasing its tail) can’t believe how wound up you got over the stupidest issues. Come on. If it was a stupid issue you wouldn’t have put all this effort into making all these posts in my name just like everyone saw you do to Brandi on twitter when you had all those fake twitter accounts in her name. You did this to several of Brandi’s fans. So as we can clearly see, this is clearly something much more than a stupid issue for you! I’m glad you made the posts in my name, they were annoying, but at least it provided more support to what I have been saying all along. Leann is definately sending her fans here to make posts. And there is definately a Leann fan here posting!

Later guyz? So you are going to come back as “different” person or are you going to even more sites to hijack more names?

13. Janem says:

I love this. Gotta get me some popcorn!

14. guest says:

This is too funny! Why do the posts in my name stop in both threads when CHAZ shows up?

15. leann cibrian says:

did someone say my name again?

16. MostDefNOTGuest says:

Oh the name game!!!! @guest there is help for mental illness. And it’s covered by the government if you can’t afford treatment.

• guest says:

@”MostDefNOTGuest” there is help for mental illness. And it’s covered by the government if you can’t afford treatment.
      Wait? How do you know that mental heatlh is covered by the government? Because you are speaking from experience!

Why not the name game? It just establishes that Leann’s twitter BFF has been posting here all along because he stole my name just like he stole the names of Brandi and her fans from their twitter accounts!

17. jan says:

like invasion of the body snatchers?

18. guest says:

how do i liiive without youuu I want to knooooww…

• Anonymous says:

just joking I’m not really a part of this beef :p

@anonymous

Sure because the first thing who are not apart of this beef do
        when they are not apart of the beef is to make posts in another person’s name, this coming after everyone knows how someone uses the name of Brandi and her fans to make posts on various other sites! :p

What’s so funny, why did bonnakins, the post in my name, and anon show up when CHAZ did?

• guest says:

@@GUEST imposter(aka ANON-the person who has also been posting as lindy)

Leann said to CHAZ, “how do i liiive without youuu being my puppet I want to knooooww…”

Post 27 in my name! Poor CHAZ! Funny how the posts start back up in my name after I call CHAZ out for lying about how he didn’t ask to see that photo of the dirty tampon! The posts start right back up when CHAZ is here! Thanks CHAZ for confirming that once again I was right!

how do i liiive without youuu I want to knooooww…

19. bonnakins says:

This is getting weird, figure I need a face before I morph into guest too.

@bonnakins

More like you need a new face before you morph into that beer that is in your hand! What’s weird is how you claim to be so above it all and then are in the middle of it all! No problems, we all understand. This is a very bad week for Leann!

20. bonnakins says:

Wow, that is kinda scary. I look like I just stepped in some of guest bulls**t.

@bonnakins

Wow, that is kinda scary. I look like I just stepped in some of CHAZ/bonnakins bulls**t. This is too funny. The posts start back up in my name and bonnakins comes out to show us just so how above it all she really is, right when CHAZ returns to the threads to call me more name calling. He is upset because I posted his comment where he asked to see the dirty tampon because he was in another thread insisting that it never happened that way!

21. bonnakins says:

*guest’s
    Sorry grammar nazis!

• Chaz says:

Awwww, fuck em! No worries!

@CHAZ

If you had no worries, the posts in my name wouldn’t have started back up after I said that you were lying when you told someone that you didn’t ask for the photo of the dirty tampon.

22. Grace says:

Hahahahaha! I can absolutely picture him being vain enough to for this to have happened.

23. guest says:

I should have known. Leann is on twitter having a meltdown. She just posted a twitpic of herself blowing a bubble saying bubbles and kisses. Because after Brandi said “Hi LeLe Kisses…call me” on WWHL(in response to a question about if Leann watches RHOBH), Leann tweeted KMA. More passive aggressive digs because Leann doesn’t engage in these twitter fueds with Brandi! So she is once again telling Brandi to KMA!

24. jan says:

Why do you care so much guest? unless you are actually Brandi or her publicist, it seems particularly creepy and pathetic that you would go to such lengths,especially for people you only know from tv.This thread is insane,and before you attack me,ask yourself,how can you not see how crazy you are coming across on here.Peace

• guest says:

@Guest Feb 1, 8:13(aka ANON/lindy imposter)

Hi CHAZ! Wow, this the 30th comment that you have made in my name! What’s the matter? Upset because I was right about you being ANONYMOUS?

CHAZ said, “I “care” so much & hate on absolutely everyone because I NEED A GOOD DEEP DICKIN’! Please!!! Someone relieve this tension!!!!! Stick it in & break it off!!”

@Jan

Couldn’t I ask you the same thing? Why do you care so much that I care? BTW, this is a MESSAGE BOARD, right? How can you not see how crazy you are coming across? Peace!

No what is particulat creepy and pathetic is when people like you tell people “unless you are so and so or the publicist…you have no right to comment” or “you can’t comment on people they don’t know”. You do see the problem with your logic? You are commenting and yet you are not Brandi or her publicist. So then that makes you creepy and pathetic, right?

25. crab says:

Emily? Sara? How can you leave all this???

26. guest says:

• guest says:

@Guest Feb 1, 8:13(aka ANON/lindy imposter)

Wow another post in my name! That makes 31 now! Hi CHAZ! Thanks for making another cringe worthy creepy post!

CHAZ said, “I “care” so much & hate on absolutely everyone because CHAZ/ANON NEED A GOOD DEEP DICKIN’! Please!!! Someone relieve this tension!!!!! Stick it in & break it off!!”

27. Chaz says:

My gurl Le is having a major meltdown. Did you see the nonsense that she fed to Eonline just a few minutes ago? Why is Le such a bold faced liar? Didn’t Le talk about Brandi during her interview with Eonline, Katie, Nancy, Jay Leno, and Jimmy Kimmel? What was Le thinking when she released this statement to Eonline tonight? I told Le that Eddie and her publicist are plotting against her. If the kids come first why did Le’s hair stylist post photos of his kids to his twitter account just so get back at Brandi for what she said on Leno yesterday?

“LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian “Do Not Focus” on Brandi Glanville, Source Says”: They do not focus or think about Brandi,” a source close to the couple exclusively tells E! News. “They are living their lives and have moved on.

“Eddie just wants to focus on being a good father to the boys,” the source adds. “The children come first. I hope they are not being affected in any way.”