19Jennifer Lopez Is A Bad Person

A photo of Jennifer Lopez

Ok, she might not be a bad person, but she’s certainly not a great one. Jennifer Lopez is one of those people who make a huge deal out of everything and who takes everything way too personally. She’s the kind of person who would refuse to tip if a waitress took a little too long to bring the check. If a stranger accidentally brushed shoulders with her in a crowded place, she would ask the stranger where she gets the nerve to push her around like that. Do you get what I’m saying? Do you see where I’m going with this? MEGA DIVA BITCH.

But here’s what she did:

Jennifer Lopez was not acting out a scene from Maid in Manhattan!

A maid who worked at the luxury hotel Melia Duesseldorf was fired after asking the superstar for her autograph, according to German newspaper Bild.

“I cleaned on her floor. And I am an incredibly big fan so I took all my courage and rang the bell to get an autograph,” Pray Dodaj said about when she tried to approach J.Lo. ”But I was rejected by two assistants at the door.”

Pray said that even though she didn’t get an autograph from the singer, her employer fired her anyway.

“A day later the cleaning company that employed me at the hotel called and said that Ms. Lopez had complained. I was fired right there on the phone! Because of an autograph!”

Cyrus Heydarian, the hotel director, explained why they fired the maid, even though she never got the autograph from J.Lo.

“She has acted contrary to the contractual arrangements and disturbed the privacy of our guests.”

Oh my god, Jennifer Lopez, get over yourself. Sure, I get why she wouldn’t want to sign an autograph while she was chillin’ in her hotel room. Maybe she was banging Casper Smart, and who would want to cut that adventure short? Or maybe she was sleeping, and that’s why her assistants turned the woman away. But she didn’t have to call and complain. This woman cleaned her floors, and then she knocked on a door. Not even to be creepy or mean or at all negative, just to get Jennifer to write her name on a piece of paper real quick. It’s not a big deal, and it’s not like Jennifer had no idea what would happen if she complained. So, again, MEGA DIVA BITCH.

November 7, 2012 at 12:30 pm by Emily
Filed Under: Jennifer Lopez

19 Responses to “Jennifer Lopez Is A Bad Person”

1. Littlemissgeraldine says:

I was once fired from a restaurant for asking for an autograph from a band that was in town for a concert. It was explained to me that these musicians choose the restaurant because of their anonymity and for at least one hour they can have a peaceful lunch without being asked for an autograph.
    In jlo’s defence, I’m sure when she chose the hotel she was hoping to not be bothered by fans and simply relax. This request should be respected by the hotel staff taking care of her.

• mireee says:

I see your point, but FIRING her? Couldn’t have they given her a severe warning? Anything? Did they have to fire her and make her lose her livelihood? López wasn’t even bothered, it was two assistants who stopped the maid. The cognitive dissonance here is astounding, taking into account López’s family origins. I would expect someone like her to be slightly more sympathetic of working class folks.

2. MJRyan says:

Aaaaah, the memories. Oh, I was just looking at the photo and it’s ironic that she had that same reaction the first time she laid eyes on my peedo just before I tapped that ass, but she quickly got use to the dangling beauty!

3. Pique says:

I know the paper ‘Bild’ and the truth content of it usually lies at about 2%… I call BS on this. If it’s true, however, I don’t think there was an overreaction – the maid didn’t act according to her contract, the decision was made by her boss and not Lopez’s party.

4. meh says:

Yeah, if she signed a contract saying she wouldn’t bother “the famous guests” or whatever, the hotel had every right to fire her. The fact that JLO or her people complained is pretty pathetic though. They had to have known it would cost the woman her job. It must really suck to not only get fired, but to get fired over JENNIFER LOPEZ.

5. kimmy. says:

Looks like “jenny from the block” forgot where she came from (the bronx).

6. Megan says:

Couldn’t her assistants just give the maid an autograph card? I’m sure they’re carrying around hundreds of them.

7. Jacq says:

It bothers me when mega-stars treat their fans like crap. Where do you think your money comes from? It is people like this poor maid who scrape to buy an overpriced ticket to a concert. JLo, just think about what life would/could be like when no one wants your stupid signature or cares who you are. I remember an old interview with Darius Rucker, in which he said he it never gets old when people call him Hootie (& the Blowfish) but that he fears the day when people don’t call him anything at all. He always welcomes his fans openly. I honestly think that is the best attitude about it.

8. bean says:

I want to first say that I REALLY dislike Jennifer Lopez.

That being said, she should have gotten fired. In hotels they have rules about being professional to the guests. The maid broke the rule when she asked for the autograph and knocked on the door. It wasn’t like Jenn was talking to her and she asked. She used her knowledge of who was staying at the hotel and knocked on the door. The manager has to protect celebs privacy. Anyone who has ever worked at a hotel knows this is the drill.

9. Brown Suga says:

I can understand maybe jlo didnt want to bothered . But to get someone fired. Bytch please! You or your tired azz music aint all that! Yo silly azz forgot where u came from.

10. RV23 says:

Shut the fuck uo idiot. The story is bogus. Now go back to reading gossip mags idiot.

TMZ
    A rep for the hotel has also released a statement …saying, “Fact is [the maid] did not at any time have direct or personal contact with Jennifer Lopez.. At no time, either Mrs. Lopez personally, or her staff, or the Hotel, asked for the termination of [the maid's] contract.”

The statement continues, “The group was by any account pleased with the hotel and its services and was very pleasant, friendly and courteous.”

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/11/07/jennifer-lopez-maid-fired-hotel-germany/#ixzz2CWwnFrTJ

11. Ike Nash says:

Hello Mrs.Jennifer Lopez,this is a song for you and the name of it is called Girl That Thuggish Ruggish and I wrote this song to the instrumental of a song called Be Careful using all of ma very own words/lyrics,and the song called Be Careful was originally sang by a singer named Bizzy Bone,and this song came off from his solo cd album called The Gift,and um dear Mrs.Jennifer lopez I don’t really know how true plus real this website is,I already watched plus sensed certain vibes about certain so-called fake celebrities but I’m not refering to you Mrs.Jennifer lopez but only remember this one thang that if you shall ever happen to meet I & I you will always remember this one thang that I am the most romantic kid that you shall ever meet upon the face of this world,plus if you ever meet me I shall create plus construct a screenplay/movie idea for you,and um if you ever happen to be in toronto in this country called canada on the 3rd of this month 2012 I think that you should pass by and stop in at a restaurant called The Only Cafe which is located in an area of toronto called Donlands On Danforth and the time that you Mrs Jennifer lopez should arrive there if you ever happen to be in toronto on the 3rd of this month which is the month of december 2012 is at 8:00 pm,in the evening time on the 3rd of this month 2012 but anyway here is my song for you Mrs Jennifer lopez that I wrote to the instrumental of the song called Be Careful which was originally sang by Bizzy Bone,using my very own words/lyrics,have a very grand evening Miss/Ms!

The song title for Mrs Jennifer Lopez is called: Girl That Thuggish Ruggish!

Verse 1 for Mrs Jennifer Lopez:

Hello Mam,and,girl,lets jam,girl,and,Lady,I’m careful,sexy,never hasty,girl,do you like pastries,girl,let’s,make kiddies,I’m very sexy,never betting,girl,do you believe,in,thangs,like,more wealth babe,it’s not upsetting,hey babe,it’s the end of year,cheers,babe,yo yo,lay-day,how’s your day,everythang’s okay,on my side,pretty Bay-Bay,yeah sweet Lady,you have made,sexy songs,babe,and,lady,call me,sweet thang!

The chorus for Sexy Mrs.Jennifer Lopez:

Over here,you should,be,babe,feeling,great,with me,hi there,Bay-Bay,girl,what’s hanging,girl,girl,you’re so,banging,hey sexy,babe,keep great!

The last verse for Mrs Jennifer Lopez:

I like,thangs,like flossy rings,I’ll,get some,for,you babe,no no probs,babe,let’s go clubbing,girl,do you like,Mobsters?Girl That Thuggish Ruggish!

12. kk says:

Ok. I understand wat is hepening here complaining or nor. Rud or not. Disturbing or not. Wanting to sign the shit or not. But jenifer phoning fo a poor lady to b fired? Crap.

13. Many thanks tons regarding revealing that with individuals you really know what that you are discussing roughly! Bookmarked. I implore you to furthermore seek advice from my personal website Equates to). We can possess a link exchange arrangement involving all of us

14. JOHN says:

These people make their fortunes from the people. There is a certain responsibility for that and yet they choose to be rude, tempered self centered brats who do not deserve the respect and fortunes they earn. There is nothing wrong with be decent and humble not to mention having a bit of humanity in their blood and souls. Once they take all your money and make it they feel like they can crap all over you. I have personally worked with a lot of people with money and its very common for most of them to be pure evil and I would never purchase any of their products and will do everything to bring their sins of humanity to the public eye. If they are doing nothing wrong why do they hide it in front of the cameras. Don’t be so nieve! They are rotten pieces of crap who give the 5% of them who do treat people with humanity and respect for their success a bad name.

15. Makka says:

I just stumbled upon this and I find it you funny that you think JLo has time to bitch about a person she was probably never aware of in the first place. As the cleaning lady states herself, two people at the door told her to go away. JLo has a zillion people working for her, it’s very likely that one of them complained without even running it by her.

16. tony says:

I worked at a restaurant in mammith lakes California. J.lo. sent in her assistants ahead of time to give speak to the manager. Only the manager was allowed to go to get table, and he was nit allowed to make eye contact

17. Lily says:

I don’t believe this I really don’t.