8Adrien Brody’s Still Dating That Model/Actress/Blogger/Nobody

I don’t mean to say that she’s a nobody, because that’s just not all that nice, but guys, she’s a nobody. And that’s an area that Adrien Brody specializes in when it comes to women, which makes me wonder what’s so wrong with me? See, Adrien has this history of dating completely obscure women, and dating them ’til a semblance of a career starts to take off and then they leave him for what they perceive to be better waters (i.e., Elsa Pataky, who’s now baby-mama and wife to CHRIS HEMSWORTH). Poor, poor Adrien Brody. Always dating women who think it’s OK to stick their hands down your pants in Cannes. Class, class, classy.

Anyway. This is them and they’re still together. And This Girl, Lara Leito, is still taking photos like this one:

Dunno, Adrien. Maybe you should move on from all of these, you know, conventionally pretty nobodys and onto the average-looking, slightly nerdy nobodys who can spell words like onomatopoeia on their first try, and without having to first sneak a peak at the spell-check. Just an idea, you know?

November 2, 2012 at 4:30 pm by Sarah
Filed Under: Adrien Brody, Lara Leito

8 Responses to “Adrien Brody’s Still Dating That Model/Actress/Blogger/Nobody”

1. Scout says:

That’s because she could basically be mistaken for Elsa Pataky. Some people just stick within type.

2. Anon says:

I still love Adrien. You have have great taste and continue to be an awesome gossip writer Sarah!

3. livwho says:

I ship Brody/Sarah so hard.

4. Susan says:

His type seems to be at least 15 yrs younger than him, conventionally attractive (although the last one had a huge nose ha), unknown, not intellectual at all, and likely to do things like pose semi nude and stick their hands down his pants. Check out the two before this one on thedirty.com. He certainly doesn’t seem to choose them for their intellect or their interesting personalities. They are still obscure so I’m not sure the using him for fame theory really holds. I doubt they leave him actually. The last one was at Cannes last yr and according to her (twitter) they were together all the time until the fall, and she didn’t sound happy about not seeing him. I think the obscurity thing may be because he avoids fame seekers and wants girls who are conveniently available to travel around w him unlike women w their own careers. Plus they all seem to be the types who hang out in vip sections looking for rich dudes, and that’s where he hangs out.

I thought he was a fraud before because he comes across classy, intellectual and high grounded but has such low standards when it comes to women. Now I just think he’s a douche who doesn’t deserve to have such a cool and accomplished mom.

5. Bea says:

Hmm, Elsa Pataky wasn’t exactly a nobody. I mean, she might not have been known in the US, but she had an established name in Spain as an actress/model (and I live in south America).

6. Brittany says:

He likes whores. I’ll bet he likes a lot of kinky play too. Disappointing…and boring.