14Justin Bartha is a Single Dude, Ladies

Oh this was some news waking up this morning. Heck yes. Justin Bartha and Ashley Olsen, who dated for, like, fifteen years (alright, I give: it was only two) have split, sources confirm.

I’ve loved Justin Bartha for a really, really long time, and I’m not going to lie – I was totally devastated when I found out that Ashley and he might be shacking up together at one of her places in New York City. I mean, do you KNOW how HARD IT IS to break people up when they LIVE together? Heavens, I’m not even gonna GO there today.

Anyway, in light of Justin’s grand return to the male meat market, I’ve compiled a list, a similar list to the one that featured the ten hottest women in Hollywood, so cast your vote once and move it on, please.

#10 – Colin Firth

View Results

#2 – Ryan Gosling

View Results

#1 – Adrien Brody

View Results

March 10, 2011 at 4:30 am by Sarah

14 Responses to “Justin Bartha is a Single Dude, Ladies”

1. kim says:

Seriously that’s your list???? Colin Firth is the only hot guy on it…I don’t know who half the other guys are.

2. Amanda says:

Jason Statham needs to be on here.

3. kt says:

i mean i would say ryan gosling if i had to, but he is like #3 tops on my list.

4. Cindy says:

So are we voting on Colin Firth, Ralph Fiennes and Joaquin Phoenix from oh so many years ago, or are we comparing King George VI, Voldemort, and our favorite Mountain-Top-Raindrop to the likes of day Ryan Gosling and Andrien Brody?

5. Eva says:

Wow, is Michiel Huisman known in Hollywood these days? I didn’t even know he did any acting anymore!
    I’m from The Netherlands and he used to play in some cheesy movies here. Is he any good?

6. Roxie says:

My god, your list is atrocious. :(
    But I must say you made the right choice in putting Gosling in there. :)

7. Kristy says:

Yeah this is not a good list. Who the fuck is that Bartha guy anyway? Or Michael Huisman?

Yes to Colin Firth, Ryan Gosling, Ralph Fiennes, and Colin Firth.

What about Channing Tatum? Granted, GI Joe was horrible, but clearly you’re not going on talent here, because Ashton Kutcher is on the list.

8. dillan says:

Bear Grylls. Awesome.

9. Carleen says:

Are you kidding me? I’ve seen Bear, bear assed (heehee) on his show last season! I can only hope i get to see it again this season. You have got to find a man that can survive in the wild by drinking his own urine out of a snake skin extremely sexy.

10. mireee says:

Blood Sarah that list is crap. Justin Friend looks like some serious inbred, and I won’t even comment on Adrien Brody. At least I know we would never argue over a man.

11. withthewind says:

no offense, but all white guys? we see them all the time. I would appreciate a little racial diversity since the world isn’t a big old bag of wonder bread. this site is getting so boring as of the last 6 months. Beet, where the hell are you? you don’t even write anymore and the majority of the posts are just links from other gossip sites. AND some of the post are just grammatical slop. snooooooooooooooooooooozzzze!

12. toteskillme says:

um this is the shittiest list in existence.
    Go drink some tiger blood.

EW ADRIAN BRODY?! ive been put off my food. thanks evil beet.