Today's Evil Beet Gossip

Prince Had Aids!


Along with the backlash, or viral support for Prince after the shock of his death, with many personal tributes to the Artist, many stories of personal experiences that people had with the artist or his music, leading to his topping the billboard charts after his death. There has also been many rumors surrounding his death.

From suicide, to accidental overdoses, to all kinds of other stories….

The most far fetched, or hated by Prince fans theory may be the truth because National Enquirer posted it and as much as people hate the Enquirer, they usually do a lot of due diligence to avoid lawsuits.

The original version of this was posted on BlindGossip, stating a superstar celebrity contracted HIV in the 90s, stopped treating the HIV two years ago due to their religion and ended up with full blown AIDS, which ultimately contributed to the end.

This is the story they just emailed out:

World Exclusive: Pop Legend Kept Deadly Virus A Secret For 6 Months!
Prince Tried To Beat Aids Through Prayer!

ROCK star Prince was diagnosed with AIDS six months ago — but refused medical treatment, believing he could be cured by prayer!

Instead, the ravaged 5-foot-2 Grammy Award winner slowly wasted away to a skeletal 80 pounds — and even stopped eating — before dying all alone on April 21.

Now in a blockbuster exclusive, friends have told The National ENQUIRER the tragic inside story of the “Purple Rain” sensation’s final weeks and desperate fight for life.

Surprisingly, the Jehovah’s Witness shrugged off doctors who advised immediate treatment for the killer virus after the initial diagnosis, insiders said.

“God can — and will — cure me,” the cocky star told friends.
While Prince, 57, managed to maintain appearances, a select few knew the end was near.

A music industry source interviewed by The ENQUIRER messaged friends on April 19 to reveal Prince had full-blown AIDS. “He was in bad shape,” the source revealed.

“Doctors told Prince his blood count was unusually low and that his body temperature had dropped dangerously below the normal 98.6 degrees to 94 degrees,” said the source.

“He was totally iron-deficient, very weak and often disoriented. He rarely ate and when he did, it all came right back up.”

According to the source, Prince contracted the virus in the 1990s, but was encouraged by members of his faith to ignore it and not take the medications prescribed for him.

“They told Prince he’d have everlasting life, and believed he had been cured by faith,” the source said.

“But the symptoms returned, and it was too late for medication. Prince expected to live through the summer, but his immune system was very weak.”

After getting the grim AIDS diagnosis, Prince prepared for THE END: He wrote his will, hired two round-the-clock nurses and began planning his own funeral, The ENQUIRER has exclusively learned.

The singer often said he’d put off writing his memoirs until he was “about to kick.” Sadly, he began penning his life story just a month before he died.

He also discussed funeral plans with friends George Clinton of the band Parliament-Funkadelic and his “Under the Cherry Moon” co-star Jerome Benton, said the source.

Prince told them he wanted the song “Sometime It Snows in April” played at his funeral, indicating he knew he’d die in April and in Minnesota, the source said.

George and Jerome just laughed him off “because he looked to be in great shape,” the source said.

Sadly, he soon took a turn for the worse.

“His face was yellowish, the skin on his neck was hanging off, and the tips of his fingers were a brownish-yellow color,” divulged the source.

The ailing star postponed a show in Atlanta on April 7, playing instead on April 14. However, on the flight back to Minneapolis, his private plane made an emergency landing at 1:12 a.m. in Illinois.

Sources said the pilot reported there was an “unresponsive male” on board.

Prince was taken to a local hospital. His rep later said the star began feeling ill during the show and his condition worsened in the air. He was found to be suffering from “dehydration” and released.

On the afternoon of Saturday, April 16, Prince bought several CDs at the Electric Fetus record store in Minneapolis, and returned to his home/studio, Paisley Park.

That night, he appeared before an audience of 200 fans to prove he was indeed “alive and well,” a source said.

But in an ominous note, he told the crowd: “Wait a few days before you waste any prayers.”

On Wednesday, April 20 — just hours before he died — he was seen leaving a local Walgreens pharmacy. According to a source, Prince procured “HIV meds” at the store. A store staffer said he looked “pale and nervous.”

Another source said Prince was taking prescription opiates for AIDS-related pain and hip problems.

Prince was found in an elevator at his home/studio in Chanhassen, Minn., at about 9:43 a.m. on April 21.

Following a 911 call, Carver County deputies and medical personnel found Prince “unresponsive.” He was pronounced dead at 10:07 a.m.

True to form, Prince will continue to retain his mystique even in death.

“The family is insisting the autopsy toxicology report be heavily censored to respect Prince’s privacy,’” an insider said, who fears a cover-up.

Via NationalEnquirer

3 CommentsLeave a comment

  • JWs don’t believe in healing by prayer and go to Drs and take meds – just no blood transfusions. However, they accept alternative bloodless surgery. This reference to his religious beliefs causing him to not take his meds is untrue. It may have been his personal choice, but not a doctrine of JWs.

  • Yeah, because the Enquirer is such a trusted news source. I guess time will tell, whenever the autopsy results are release, we will learn how much BS this is. Until then, I remain unconvinced.

  • if I wanted to read the national enquirer, I wouldn’t be on your site. the NE is crap, why repost it here?