New York Magazine thinks they know who the biggest pop star in the world is — and it’s Taylor Swift (cover above). Ms. Swift poured her “Not right for Victoria’s Secret” heart out to the magazine. Here’s some juicy bits, via E Online:
- … allowing yourself to feel raw, real emotions in public is something I’m never going to be afraid to do.
- I’m fine with being honest with my fans about the fact that it’s okay that everything isn’t okay all the time. I love my life, I love my career, I love my friends—but things are not okay all the time. So I don’t sing about things being okay all the time.
- There’s a spin on every single celebrity out there. I know that one of my spins is: ‘Oh, Taylor’s heartbroken. Oh, Taylor fell in love and the guy broke her heart. She’s sad all the time, and lonely.’
- I’m a songwriter. Everything affects me.
- I only write songs about crazy love.
Enough of this, we want to know who you think the biggest pop star in the world is.