6Kate Upton Is In A Bikini And The Internet Isn’t Calling Her Fat

kate upton other woman

Kate Upton is a very attractive woman who is called fat by people who do not understand what the word fat means. When these photos came out of Ms. Upton shooting her film debut in The Other Woman alongside super old actress Cameron Diaz, I was ready for the internet to call her fat, which is what they did to Lady Gaga. However, so far, I do not think anyone on the internet has looked at these photos and called her fat. Not a single person. Yes, I am exaggerating. But I remain hopeful and optimistic.

We can do it, internet. Together, we can not call Kate Upton fat. Let’s make it happen. Let’s do this.

June 18, 2013 at 5:30 am by Catherine St. Ives
Filed Under: Kate Upton

6 Responses to “Kate Upton Is In A Bikini And The Internet Isn’t Calling Her Fat”

1. Webster says:

It’s questionable why you brought up the word “fat” about her.

she’s just…. sloppy looking. don’t get me wrong, she’s a beautiful girl and is far from overweight, but you’d think maybe a bikini model would… I dunno, lift a few more weights or something.

• Isabel says:

I think the thing with her is is her waist. She barely has one and is very apple/square build. This makes her look weird.

I don’t get the hype though, she has big boobs, but a lot of girls have those and they look nicer overal. Just my opinion :)

3. Ugh says:

No one would call her fat if she wasnt trying to be a model if you want a career modeling you should be more fit. Even then shes just average looking to me.

4. Brooklyn Damian Stone says:

i read this and thought it was so fucked up i bookmarked it. http://drunkenstepfather.com/2013/06/13/kate-upton-is-a-beached-whale-in-a-white-bikini-of-the-day

5. masnw says:

She’s a model and her only job is to look good. That’s why people are confused by her repulsive body. But we all know if she loses weight she’ll lose those tits.