25Love It or Leave It: Charlize Theron’s Going Grey, Too

Guys! Look at Charlize Theron! See that hair? That haircut? The color? Charlize and I could be head-twins. Or at least, hair-twins; Charlize Theron’s got way more on me in the face department, but my hair was that short not too long ago, and I also have the salt and pepper look going on (yes, at twenty-nine). My hair, however, is slightly more dishwater brown than almost-black, but it’s like wow. Charlize-girl and I are even going grey in the same places.

You already saw what Charlize looked like as not-a-blonde back in November, and now you can see that she doesn’t give a crap about those who don’t like it—she looks great and she’s rocking the shit out of it.

What do you guys think about Charlize bold head statement?

December 16, 2012 at 3:00 pm by Sarah
Filed Under: Charlize Theron

25 Responses to “Love It or Leave It: Charlize Theron’s Going Grey, Too”

1. Carly says:

I think this is fantastic.

2. luke says:

She looks HORRIBLE. She was the most beautiful woman, but now, not even close. Why do women do that to their hair? It NEVER looks good at all

• mireee says:

Because women are human beings (gasp!) who want to look good for themselves (double gasp!) and whose opinion of what looks good isn’t uniform (triple gasp!).

• Isabel says:

Anddddd it is for a movierole. If someone offered me millions to go shorter and run around in a warm country, calling it work, I would be on the first plane over there.
        And CT still looks good. She has a face that goes with every hairstyle, unlike some *cough Miley cough*

• David says:

Because businessmen pay her millions of dollars to cut her hair to be in this thing called movies.

3. YouREALLYTHINK says:

I think this just shows that she is real. She is not living up to the pressures and expectation placed on Hollywood actresses. To look flawless all the time and to have no imperfections. I respect her for going out the house, not caring that she has a few grays here or there. She’s not stressing to look perfect, she’s just living her life. A few other celebrities should take note from her. She is showing that she is a human being, that ages.

4. Junebug says:

Charlize can do no wrong…ever. I can think of more than a handful of other actress’s who should be taking notes.

5. Mamie says:

Oh that gorgeous bone structure! She is a piece of walking sculpture.

6. P1LL says:

I am 47 with lots of salt in my previously pepper hair , I deal with it and smirk at other men who have so obviously dyed their hair jet black or shoe leather brown .
    I prefer people / women to age naturally , It’s sexy in my eyes .
    PS: minimal makeup is also hot

7. P1LL says:

F- Off spammer
    we do not want your Air j-o-rdan s-h-o-es(1-24) $35,

Sarah , you need a report spam button here on EBG

8. Bryjin says:

She looks hot!
    I’m loving her haircut and -colour.
    She’s never really stood out to me before, looks-wise, but this cut really makes her face stand out and allows her facial features to shine, shine, shine. :)

9. Queasy says:

I think there’s a lot to be said for just being who you are, including the colour of your hair. She looks great, I’m not going to look like that, but after years of putting a load of crap on my head every 6 weeks, I’m ‘growing out’ too, and looking forward to it!

10. mireee says:

She looks fantastic, I love it.

11. archphoenix says:

Looooooove.

12. ltc says:

Love it. Total babe. Always.

13. lana says:

I love her. She can do no wrong in my book. This just shows how real and not vain at all she is, and if it actually is for a movie role she’ll probably win another Oscar for it, so it’s a win-win.

14. Rattray says:

She is just the most beautiful woman. I adore that she’s ballsy enough to not feel the need to dye her hair and still looks divine.

15. puddin says:

She is so beautiful! And even more like Carol from Walking Dead :)

16. nan says:

she looks great no matter what she does to her hair. i wish i had the guts to see how much grey i have in my hair…..

17. Wikedstepmum says:

I suspect that Charlene has had cancer and this is her hair growing back. I just had breast cancer last year and I looked similar to this for awhile. The ravages of chemo claim even the famous. She is a lovely person with or without hair and I wish her only the best in life.