9Courtney Love Has a Clothing Line Now

photo of courtney love pictures fashion line photos
It’s hard to believe, but there’s actually a piece here on Evil Beet that’s not completely bashing Courtney Love for Twitter rants, pathetic wagon dismounts, or twenty-year-old conspiracy theories as to how or why she killed her late husband, Kurt Cobain. I’m telling you right now, such a thing exists (hint: you’re reading it right this very moment). Courtney Love created a fashion line, and it’s not terrible.

It includes pieces like this, which is actually … God, I can’t believe I’m even saying this … kind of nice:

Right? I mean, it’s not like everyday workwear or anything like that, but then again, high fashion really isn’t supposed to be. It’s supposed to be “art” more than anything, and while I think Courtney Love is generally a ranting, raving bag of batshit craziness, I have to say: the girl can create pretty things.

Check the rest of the photos out in the gallery.

October 29, 2012 at 10:30 am by Sarah
Filed Under: Courtney Love

9 Responses to “Courtney Love Has a Clothing Line Now”

1. RayRay says:

Feel like I may be looking at different images to you, Sarah… what horrendous outfits.
    What really struck me though is the model’s resemblance to a red head Kristen Stewart in a couple of the pictures. Freaky.

2. Courtney Love SUCKS says:

No. Just No.

3. Angry Pirate says:

You know I love ya Sarah, but … oh gawd those suck.

Like old Stevie Nicks w/ Fleetwood Mac cast off bad.

Fun Fact: Did you know that Lindsay Lohan was putting up a bid for Stevie’s life story in 2007?

Stevie shot it down in utter flames btw and told her to stop drugs and get a grip.

Anyway, Stevie rules and Courtney Love is addlepated.

4. john says:

courtney love killed kurt cobain

5. eurogirl says:

I’m with ya Sarah. I can actually see myself in these. =D

6. pufinstuf says:

Well, if you are into the “I took 5 pieces of my Grandma’s old lingerie from when she was young, cut them up and made them into one outfit” look, I guess it’s perfect for you.

7. Taeko says:

It’s a mess. A messy, messy mess.

What happened to the classy make-over she underwent awhile back? Let’s all close our eyes and remember… remember…

8. mireee says:

I do like the clothes, they’re very pretty. I don’t know how wearable they are but they are pretty. However I highly doubt Love has designed them herself; instead I imagine she has just had some rookie fresh-out-of-fashion-school designer do it and then just slapped her name across the label.