11Love It or Leave It: Miley’s Tonight Show Look

photo of miley cyrus pictures tonight show pictures
Oh God guys. This is what Miley wore on her latest guest appearance on the Tonight Show With Jay Leno, and you’ll have to excuse me for the blatant lack of that whole pretending-I’m-not-as-aghast-as-I-totally-am thing that I’m normally pretty OK with, because this is horrific.

What else is Miley up to, aside from choosing really, really unfortunate outfits to wear on late-night shows? Well she’s jumping on the bandwagon of puking on stage. Yup. This is what she had to say during a recent interview:

“I had that happen one time. I got off stage quick enough and my mum was sitting there with a bucket. But I just kept going back and forth, like, ‘I’ll be back in five seconds’, then I’d return and go, ‘Here I am everyone, fabulous – sorry front row, you all now have the flu.”

This is what celebrities are chalking the puking-on-stage thing up to now? The flu? No more eating disorders run rampant, or late-night benders resulting in sideshow yak? Heavens.

That outfit, though, right? Gah.

October 15, 2012 at 12:30 pm by Sarah
Filed Under: Miley Cyrus

11 Responses to “Love It or Leave It: Miley’s Tonight Show Look”

1. Liz says:

She looks painfully thin. I can’t focus on her sh**-tastic outfit cuz I’m fixated on how frail her arms look.

2. AlyLaff1002 says:

The outfit is awful, but her body is what scares me more. Liz is right she looks too thin.

3. dodo says:

she is thin, but the waistband of that skirt is still far too tight, not a good look.

4. nakedpainter says:

I don’t know. I like this for some reason. If it was a dress it would be okay. But yeah, it doesn’t fit her properly and she IS way too thin.

5. livwho says:

Skeletal. I hope she’s taking care of herself.

6. mireee says:

The outfit’s awful :’( and the shoes just clash so much. Not a good look indeed.

7. Actually I love the skirt with the red shoes. Everything above the waist must go, though. A red blouse baring her shoulders would be classy. Also, the hair is a disaster. Just doesn’t fit her face at all, and not because it’s short, but because it’s awkwardly punk-y instead of being carefree girly. Man, all this wasted potential…people with money really piss me off sometimes. If I could afford all those stylists and good products and nice clothes, I’d just make the best of it. There’s no excuse for this outfit, except maybe bad taste. I sometimes feel that I do much better, and I shop from the Goodwill most of the times….

8. pikki nikki polka pants says:

needs red lipstick. true – shitty top. shitty bloated face too. still like the hair! just kick it on the booze, little one.