Today's Evil Beet Gossip

Don’t Worry, Paris Hilton Is Still An Idiot

A photo of Paris Hilton

It’s not that I think any of you have actually been worried about this, it’s just that we don’t hear all that much about Paris Hilton these days, and I don’t want you to think that it’s because she’s gotten older and wiser or anything like that. Nope, she’s still a total jackass, it’s just that no one cares enough to document every example of it anymore.

But this time is different. This time, Paris Hilton said something really dumb and offensive, and there’s a recording of it. To set the scene, this conversation took place while Paris was riding in a cab with a friend. Her friend, a gay dude, was telling her all about Grindr. Here’s his explanation:

“Say I log into Grindr, someone that’s on Grindr can be in that building and it tells you all the locations of where they are and you can be like, ‘Yo, you wanna f-ck?’ and he might be on like, the sixth floor.”

And Paris’ response:

“Ewww. Eww. To get f-cked? Gay guys are the horniest people in the world. They’re disgusting. Dude, most of them probably have AIDS.  I would be so scared if I were a gay guy. You’ll like, die of AIDS.”

Oh, for sure. Statistically speaking, about 98% of all gay men die from AIDS. The other 2% die from like accidents and other illnesses and stuff, but they all had AIDS too. It’s because every single gay man who ever existed has sex at least three times a day, and never with the same person, and never with a condom. Except none of that is even remotely true, and Paris Hilton can just go suck an egg for being a moronic c-nt. GOD.

And just so we can continue the moronic c-nt parade, here a statement Paris’ rep just released:

“Paris Hilton’s comments were to express that it is dangerous for anyone to have unprotected sex that could lead to a life threatening disease. The conversation became heated, after a close gay friend told her in a cab ride, a story about a gay man who has AIDS and is knowingly having unprotected sex. He also discussed a website that encourages random sex by gay men with strangers. As she was being shown the website her comments were in reference to those people promoting themselves on the site. The cab driver who recorded this, only provided a portion of the conversation. It was not her intent to make any derogatory comments about all gays. Paris Hilton is a huge supporter of the gay community and would never purposefully make any negative statements about anyone’s sexual orientation.”

Yes, there are some people who have AIDS and still have unprotected sex, and yes, the cab driver probably didn’t post every single sentence that Paris Hilton and her friend, uttered, but look. Paris Hilton, without a doubt, said what she said, and it’s not like she doesn’t have a record of being an offensive, ignorant asshole. It’s just like, Paris, if you have a redeeming quality, maybe you should have shown it at some point in the past 31 years.

8 CommentsLeave a comment

  • The comment about AIDS was clearly inappropriate, but that’s about it. I have gay friends who use Grindr to hook up with random people even though they are theoretically in a relationship. Do I know straight people that do that? No. Do I agree with Paris that gay guys are the horniest people in the world. Yes. It’s not surprising that someone finds that disgusting just as one can find Jersey Shore disgusting.

    • Nice, homophobia and heterosexism! Being in a relationship doesn’t mean you are exclusive. Straight people also have sex with others while in relationships — you don’t know about it because clearly you’re judgemental and like to pull shit out of your arse while making assumptions about other people’s sex lives. I know I would never tell you if I were in an open or polyamorous relationship and knew you in real life. Last but not least, heterosexual people are the group where HIV/AIDS is spreading quicker. Oh, and comparing a certain sexuality to Jersey Shore? Not cool.

      • I am entertained by how much hatred it fuels these days to say anything thats even slightly not in favor of gay community. I believe in freedom of expression, and being tactful in responding to other peoples sentiments even if they’re contradictory to what I think is right.

        It’s also funny how you twist my words. I DID NOT say gay people are disgusting. I pointed to how sleeping around is disgusting on its own, whether it’s done by gay people or straight people.

      • Yes because LGBT people are still getting fucking murdered every day because of who they love. That is why hate speech can’t be tolerated. You may have freedom to say whatever you want, but I also can go and tell you you’re wrong and you’re homophobic. Also, sleeping around isn’t disgusting, what the fuck is wrong with you, each to their own.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. You can also subscribe without commenting.