11Love It or Leave It: What the Hell, Lindsay Lohan?

Does anyone happen to have an explanation of this for me handy? Because I seem to have run smack out of reasons that Lindsay Lohan would ever—ever!—appear in public looking like … well, this. This is just a nightmare all around. Normally when we run ‘Love It or Leave It’ posts, we feature the celebrity ensemble and we kind of round-about ask you guys whether or not you love it or you want to leave it somewhere (preferably as it’s on fire in a ditch somewhere), and then we move onto the day’s Big News surrounding that particular celebrity. In this case, guys? No. Not so much. No, all I’m concerned about in this here particular post is what the f-ck Lindsay is wearing, because if it’s some kind of joke, it’s definitely not funny.

I’m going to turn it around on you guys, now—sound off in the comments and tell me what you think is going through this girl’s crazy-old, circus freak, flapjack-tittied head, alright?

April 12, 2012 at 5:30 pm by Sarah
Filed Under: Lindsay Lohan

11 Responses to “Love It or Leave It: What the Hell, Lindsay Lohan?”

1. NiNi says:

is that stripe suppose to mimic tux pants? doesn’t that thing kim k wear those pants alot? so i guess lilo is telling kim k that she admires and wants to be just like her…a reality tramp with a trampy family.

2. erica says:

I wish she would put on a bra those things are sloppy!!

3. blasted1 says:

The peach-ness of it all! However, those pants with those ridiculous platforms would look great with Britney’s “Crazy Time” pink wig!

4. puddin says:

I don’t get what’s so offensive about her outfit… she’s not wearing a bra, but her chest still looks good. Those pants are cute and look good on her, and with her hair pulled back like that she looks like Nicole Kidman. If she were only wearing a bra she’d look professional and great.

5. joana says:

Erm… I actually like that outfit.

6. Bus says:

Of course she’s not wearing a bra. The low hanging fruit get’s her in the news.

7. Chuck says:

Um, maybe it’s the fact she looks like she’s on stilts that makes her look so odd?

8. macgeek61 says:

I don’t remember her being that tall, legs that long?