31Stars Without Makeup: The Khloe Kardashian Edition

photo of khloe kardashian pictures photos no makeup fat weight loss gain pic
See that, up there? That’s the best piece of publicity that the Kardashian family’s gotten in the last thirty days. In case you didn’t recognize her without all of the makeup and glitz, that’s Khloe Kardashian on her way to the gym, and I think it’s positively refreshing to see that she hits the gym without a full-on Kabuki mask, like other celebrities are prone to.

Another thing I don’t understand? Those who go to the beach wearing makeup and jewelry. Last I checked, going to the beach for leisure was a recreational event and not a fashion shoot, but hey. These are the douchebags making millions of dollars a year, and here I am wearing last season’s sweatpants. Who’s one-up on that one, huh?

December 2, 2011 at 9:30 am by Sarah
Filed Under: Khloe Kardashian

31 Responses to “Stars Without Makeup: The Khloe Kardashian Edition”

1. Chuck says:

ALL of the Kardashians are beasts.

2. whitt says:

Ugh. I mean I like Khloe’s personality best but it must be rough looking like that when all your sisters are gorgeous.

3. Angelika says:

Who is that large white man? Oh! It’s Khloe Kardashian!

4. ila ila says:

oink!

5. Unknown says:

Khloe, you are beautiful! Don’t let others bring you down by there words. I don’t know why are people judging. You’ve been once judged before! And you guys are here to talk shit about her? What the hell is wrong with you guys. Who are you to judge? Bitch you ain’t god. I know there is more to her then that. But you people that are judging her, are fucking ignorant ass people who are just as insecure as some. Khloe you have it all! Nice body, beautiful hair, and a fun/crazy personality! <3

• Dave says:

nice body? bahahahaha if she was a silver back gorilla maybe

• "there words lol" says:

Dear Unknown: Get an education. Then you can go out and get a real job and a real life. Then you won’t have a deep psychological need to defend really useless celebrities and type stupid ignorant things like, “…there is more to her then that.”

• dgh69 says:

The whole family is a bunch of d irty W H O R E ‘S. Google Kim’s
      sex tape and see her sucking a 10 inch black dick and then see if you still respect any of them.

6. John says:

Holy shit! She looks horrible!

Khloe u are beautiful!!!!!!

8. Doris says:

9. Doris says:

She is beautiful, And how do u expect her to look. Its obvious she is tryna shield herself from the paparazzi. Imagine she gets followed while going to the gym. How many papparazi is following u haters. She is having the time of her life while u guys can only sit n diss.

10. mack says:

she is beautiful shes the only sister i like have you seen the other two with no make-up???? they look worse then her..khole is thee best kardashian(: haters can suck it!!!

11. DIana says:

I am sure ALL of you look like shit going to the gym! at least sh eis not as ridiculous as Kim who is a real ASS..I hate the way she acts…rotten and stiff//and Kourtney? I cant stand how cold and miserable she is with her boyfriend…he is HOT! khloe is the only normal one…and their brother too…but I love SCOTT…hot hot hot papi

12. poopey says:

Moooo says what?

13. Linda says:

Holy crap!

14. doofus says:

Well, I was kinda diggin this blog but then you had to go and fuck it up with a post from this fucking shitstain of a family. I won’t be coming back, asshole, and I’m informing your advertisers of that fact.

• Chaz says:

You go Doofus….. I’m sure with you leading the pack the advertisers on this site will be leaving in droves. Is this all you have to do with your day?Are you wealthy, or just an unemployed,54 yr old tutu wearing dwarf, whipping his skippy in his mothers basement?

15. nicole peach says:

she looks puffy

16. Beerickard says:

seriously??? this poor girl. Khloe is my favorits sister, although i love them all. Shes just as pretty as all of them and she is NOT FAT i hate when people say that. id like to see how half of you guys look when youve just woke up. at least shes going to the gym and doing something with her life… assbags…

17. Hildred smith says:

She is Look Difference without any makeup but even she is so very cute and elegant girl.

18. shotta says:

Famous for sucking cock for 30 days then gets the ring, while Lamar couldn’t even put even put a ring on his black baby momma! These damn sell out negroes! Why would you marry this beast that already has money when you could have given a black woman a chance to live lavish like these friggin kkk’s!

19. Tanille says:

She is gorgeous…..some people are so so so jealous!!!

20. Smartypants says:

I thought it was CHaz bono.

21. bail says:

you haters are just jealous coz she looks like a normal person and she’s FAMOUS

22. denverite says: