27Love It or Leave It: Rachael Ray Has Some Cute Boobs

photo of rachael ray boobs pictures photos hot cooks pics
Right, doesn’t she? I mean, seriously. Those are some pretty great titties. They’re perky and lovely and just the right size for her frame, and above all – they’re natural. If I were her, I’d never be wishing for another person’s body. She’s got it all right here.

But. As this is a “Love It or Leave It,” and the subtitle of the post is “Rachael Ray Has Some Cute Boobs,” and not “Boots,” it’s those frumpy-assed shoes that kind of ruin the entire thing for me, boobs or not.

Sorry, girl!

November 10, 2011 at 11:30 am by Sarah
Filed Under: Rachael Ray

27 Responses to “Love It or Leave It: Rachael Ray Has Some Cute Boobs”

1. Chuck says:

She’s getting fat.

2. iheartevilbeet says:

she looks beautiful!

• Anonymous says:

I agree,she has the weirdest boobs ever,saw her in an evening red gown and they were like up her neck

3. ummm says:

Yeah, she doesn’t HAVE boobs.

4. puddin says:

She looks so awkward. It’s making me embarrassed.

5. magpie says:

I hope it’s the angle of the photo because my brain cannot understand how her boobs are so high on her torso

6. Heisenberg says:

You guys are just realizing Rachel Ray has great tits? I’ve seen some pictures of her at some event, shes wearing a sheer dress, with no bra, and because of the flash, her boobs are perfectly visible. She may have small tits, but her nipples are big and puffy.

7. Ellie says:

The proportions of that outfit are ALL WRONG. It makes her boobs look like they’re growing out of her neck.

8. d says:

The right size for her frame?!? Have you seen the size of that chicks ass? Those tits are no balancing act.

9. weebsamy says:

all i can see is the awkward ass arm posing. she is obviously thinking “what do i do with these things again?” and who really wants a rachel ray tit show?

cute? or do you mean disproportionate?

11. peanoos says:

I’ve no problems with smaller titites… but they should look human… Rachel Ray’s are plain weird looking and she sure likes hanging them out there…. I’d rather look at Natalie Portman’s ones instead…

12. Hello this is kind of of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
    I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding know-how so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

13. I have learn a few just right stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking
    for revisiting. I wonder how so much effort you place to create the sort of
    magnificent informative web site.

14. boob hugger says:

all of you are wrong. Her boobs are sexy , her butt is big, and her legs are really hot.

15. Ι сouldn’t refrain from commenting. Exceptionally well written!

Also visit my web-site: http://ripoffreport.com/

16. bombata says:

Seen a lot of boobs my day. U all are the finest ive ever seen.

17. Sully76 says:

Um just saw a commercial with her on it and omg her titties look horrible , large deflated saggy tits ughhh it’s a shame I use to want to motorboat her but deff not now