87Amanda Bynes Announces on Twitter That She Loves Black Men

Oh, thank God for CelebrityTweet.com. I was in bed at 5 AM, scrolling through my Twitter feed on my Blackberry because I couldn’t sleep, and I see Amanda Bynes talking about how much she loves black dick. I was like, “Is that girl really awake at five AM Twittering about her love of black men? This is too early to be talking about bros.” I knew I had to talk to you guys about  how outrageous and random it was for this chick to be going on and on about how she “prefers chocolate” at that hour in the morning, but by the time I got over to my computer the Tweets had already been deleted. Thankfully they’d been preserved elsewhere.

It’s not that interracial dating is a big deal. In fact, I think it’s bizarre she feels the need to say anything about dating non-white men at all. The thing of note here is that Amanda Bynes is up at five AM passive-aggressively posting Tweets saying that she’s in to black dudes and then deleting them. Does her love of black cock never rest? Does she ever rest?

If her Tweets from Grammy weekend weren’t enough to scare a man away, I’m sure she’s done herself in now.

February 10, 2010 at 11:52 am by Molls
Filed Under: Amanda Bynes

87 Responses to “Amanda Bynes Announces on Twitter That She Loves Black Men”

1. theTROOF says:

Amanda is JEWISH. Thus she is not ”Vanilla”

2. Woozle Wuzzle says:

Glad she announced this and now has no acting career. Its not a coincidence. Shes trash now.

3. glen says:

i’ll bet that white slut amanda bynes loves that black smack deep inside her juice white cooter filling her up with that interracial creampie while his black buddy smacks her in the her white booty an oreo cookie or getting black balled by three or more black schlongs at one time i know you have thought about it girl

• leo says:

you crazy anybody could be good in bed penis size isnt the tool .. its the motion in the hips im 7 inches and white i make black girls scream… you feel me.. fat lady.

4. jules says:

it’s no shame honey i know the same thing you have found out for a white women black men are hung and are really dam good in bed p.s don’t worry girl most white women have thought the same thing about having sex with black men married or single don;t think you are the first one

5. kepler says:

I heared she is HIV positive? She came to Nigeria were i stay and had a talk with us about the dangers of unprotected sex. She said that she is HIV positive!

6. James Carter says:

Guess it’s true black men are better lovers than white man..damn that must suck to know that white dudes!

7. interracial slut says:

hey people what other celebrity white women would you love to see in bed with well hung black men to know they are having a black man baby my four favorite white women first catherine bach. melissa joan hart.sarah michelle gellar.christina applegate those are my favorite pics people who would you like to see. p.s. please let us know who u would pic

8. gene says:

how about valerie bertinelli making love to a well hung black man or men p.s that sexy little lady for a 47 year older white women has a great pair a legs in a short dress and heels wonder if that white girl has ever let some well hung black dude pop her sexy white cherry i wonder if she has ever thought about that

9. jules says:

megyn price star from grounded for life with some big black schlong now thats sexy

10. sam says:

wonder if patrica heaton has ever thought of screwing some well hung muscular black stud or getting black balled by a large goup of black men a half dozen black guys give that sexy white girl a interracial creampie each and every one of them in her face and mouth up inside her rear and jizz up inside patrica heaton’s juicy white cotter and all over her nylon stocking covered les now that is really sexy

11. cool says:

wonder if gretchen carlson has ever thought of dating black men even if she is married p.s fox news sux shit the only reason to watch fox and freinds is to see gretchen spred her sexy legs and give us all great upskirt pics for youtube hey girl u know what you’re doing gretchen carlson at least you are good for something

12. lol says:

You people are gross. Guess what? The guy with the biggest cock is white.

• Paulie says:

Your a dirty fucken whore, and thats why you like black dudes. Period end of story. Your a disgrace and the size shit is all in your fucken head you lose pussy ass whore. Hope you have nigger children and live in the ghetto you piece of worthless shit!

• Paulie says:

Your a dirty fucken whore, and thats why you like black dudes. Period end of story. Your a disgrace and the size shit is all in your fucken head you lose vag ass whore. Hope you have nigger children and live in the ghetto you piece of worthless shit!

13. jules says:

so what my boy freind loves to wear my sheer pantyhose mini skirts 3 1/2 inch stacked heels my bras and watch his sexiest white girl freind screw three well hung black guys at once he says when he see his white girl freind get black balled by three niggers it makes him want to jack off in my pantyhose under that short mini skirt he’s wearing of mine spread his stocking pantyhose heeled legs hike up that short skirt and cum all over himself til the pantyhose stick to small white pecker p.s black guys have much bigger dicks fuck better are thickier last alot longer & know how to work it in bed that’s why my boy freind most of the time only gets to watchthats what this white girl has to say

14. quicksilver70 says:

white women love to be with well hung men they all want to feel that black meat in them it is a natural reaction, men like women with big boobs women want a man that can be long and deep

15. lori says:

has pitrica heaton ever had black cock

16. gene says:

their r way more sexy white celebs with well hung black men them amanda bynes

17. gene says:

fuck that hag amanda bynes i want to see patrica heaton fucking three well hung black dudes taking big black dick in all three hole at the same time to watch their warm black hands up under her short little dress their strong black hands caressing patrica heaton’s sheer pantyhosed legs hiking up that sexy little dress ripping a hole in the crocth of her pantyhose shove their big black meat deep inside patrica’s sweet white pussy all three of them cum up inside her juicy white cotter then hall their big black schlongs out of her and piss all over her dress pantyhosed legs boobs face mouth & hair

18. white stallion says:

All black women dream about sucking and making love to a good looking strong big thick white man and will even pay for it it know this cause my brother pounds one every weekend end ladies if you want a real man you must find one white meat is were its at ..and for you haters out there with that don’t believe this just Google Jonah Falcon and see what you have been lied to about .

19. gene says:

if u put a good looking white women highscool teacher young r old married or single in the teachers lounge every day for a few months with four or five sexy black male teachers around her i will bet she will start thinking about fucking them her skirts will get shorter she will start wearing sheer nylons higher heels looking very sexy for them i will bet that white girl will at sometime go home with one or more of those black guys i’ll bet most white women have thought about sleeping with black men just once in their life

20. sam says:

the sexiest thing in life is a good looking white women in a short dress or miniskirt maybe nylons or pantyhose and heels sucking and fucking big black nigger dick watching him slide his big black pecker deep inside her sweet little cunt while the sluty white bitch spreads her nylon stocking covered legs hikes up her short skirt feeling his big black balls smack up agianst her slit while she feels his big black dick sqirting a load of sprem in her juicy white pussy yell ya p.s all white women young or old married or single should feel that big black meat pole in their juicy white pussy ass and mouth i know alot of white women have thought about it

21. lori says:

i will just bet a lot of married white women have thought of making love to some well hung black dude i’ll bet they feel like they are missing out on something that is really tabbo nasty& totally dirty i know i felt that way for a middle age white women i went to a all black club dressed like a slut short dress nylons & heels i let two black men take me to their house just the thought of being screwed by two black men for a married white girl it really turned me on omg they were both hung like horses & i let them both screw me all night sucked their big black peckers let them cum deep inside my white pussy & ass at the same time then halled their big black dicks out & pissed all over my nylon stocking covered legs & short dress i was wearing they were both better lovers the my poor little white hubby could ever be but i don’t want my hubby to ever know what his sluty white wife has done girls i’m here to say black men our way better thicker last alot longer then white dudes can black guys gvie u alot more foreplay know how to hit a white girls g spot just right white girls u don’t know what u are missing black men r way better lovers the white dudes if u ever decide to cheat on your white hubby with some well hung black stud it will be the best sex u will ever have