This document was last updated December 31, 2010.
WHY DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We will not sell, rent or otherwise distribute your personally identifiable information to third parties without your consent, except as set forth below.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE?
EvilBeet understands that it is a privilege to have you as a customer and is committed to protecting your personal information. We use the following controls to protect your personal information:
– Use of security controls to restrict access to databases housing personally identifying information;
– Use of up to date, continually monitored software platforms to minimize or eliminate common security exposures;
– Restrict employee access to databases containing personal information and impose confidentiality requirements upon employees who do; and
– Bind subcontractors with contractual, technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
EvilBeet uses your personal information to:
– Deliver to you EvilBeet services, and communicate with you concerning your services and customer support issues.
– Improve our services by providing personalized content recommendations, language and location customization, and/or personalized content delivery based on your preferences;
– Track content accesses to ensure relevant content is continually provided through the EvilBeet services;
– Provide you with content, services, and a more personalized experience based on personal information, such as your language preferences, zip/postal code, country locations, and any content or other preferences you provide;
– Provide you with news, free newsletters, updates, targeted advertising, promotions, and special offers; and
– Better understand how our products are used, including Web traffic patterns and what types of content are most popular with users of our products and services.
WHEN AND HOW DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES?
EvilBeet does not use your personal information for purposes incompatible with those listed above. EvilBeet does not sell, rent, or share your personal information to a third party unless you consent to provide such information to a third party partner or content service.
EvilBeet may disclose relevant information about our customers to our contractors (e.g. a customer service contractor) in order for them to provide specific services for EvilBeet, and to better serve our customers. EvilBeet’s contractors are bound by strict contractual requirements to keep all personal information they process strictly confidential and to use such information solely on behalf of EvilBeet.
Also, EvilBeet may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law; (b) comply with the order of a competent judicial authority in any jurisdiction; (c) comply with legal process served on EvilBeet; (d) protect and defend the rights or property of EvilBeet; or (e) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of EvilBeet products or the public at large.
E-MAIL FROM EVILBEET
Registering with EvilBeet, where available, allows you to tell us how or whether you want EvilBeet to communicate with you. Generally, we send e-mail to you about our content and special offers. Separate EvilBeet services may send separate newsletters and marketing emails. During registration, you may opt out of receiving EvilBeet marketing e-mails and/or newsletters for the relevant product or service.
HOW TO ACCESS AND UPDATE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
To update your personal information, please contact support via the EvilBeet contact page on the web site at http://www.evilbeetgossip.com/contact/ with your request.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL AND PAYMENT INFORMATION
EvilBeet does not require that you accept cookies, however, some functionality on our Websites may be disabled if you decline to accept cookies. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it.
NON-US CUSTOMER INFORMATION
NO ERROR FREE PERFORMANCE
CONTACT US ABOUT PRIVACY
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our products or services or would like to make a complaint, please contact us via mail or the web site at:
Evil Beet Gossip AACG, LLC
P.O. Box 1295
Westminster, MD 21158