Did everyone eat a shit ton of food yesterday? Are you getting amped up for leftovers today? Well, celebs had their feasts yesterday too, with some looking a bit better than others’. Of course, MUCH of this food was catered and you can tell. Kim Kardashian and Kris Jenner tried to pretend they had home cooking, but their Instagram followers weren’t fooled and called them out on having chefs/caterers for the big day, LOL. Justin Bieber‘s dinner looked like the most un-fun thing ever. Just looking at these is making me hungry.
BILL NYE. BILL FREAKING NYE. Bill Nye “The Science Guy” is one of twelve contestants competing in season 17 of Dancing with the Stars. Fantastic!! Here are the rest of your dancing heroes.
– Snooki. Yes, it’s happened.
– Leah Remini rumors were true, though she was not on Good Morning America this morning with the rest of the cast. I hope she’s safe.
– Valerie Harper, which was already confirmed.
– Glee alum Amber Riley. (She will be paired with Derek Hough. If you watch the show, you know this is a very surprising partner for her to get.)
– Elizabeth Berkley.
– Jack Osbourne.
– NFL player Keyshawn Johnson (no idea, sports are so painfully not my thing.)
– Corbin Bleu (from High School Musical, isn’t that practically cheating?)
– Brant Daugherty, actor. No effing idea. Apparently he’s known for Pretty Little Liars.
– Bill Engvall, comedian. No idea.
– Christina Milian.
Are you going to watch?
Wait, I just realized who Keyshawn Johnson is. He’s the dude who keeps driving Justin Bieber‘s cars and effing them up. Brilliant.
We’ve talked more about Christina Milian in the past week than we have in the past two years combined, but for good reason. She’s left The Voice, she might be on Dancing with the Stars and now she’s engaged to boyfriend Jas Prince. Things are looking up!
Here’s the report from People:
The couple, who’ve reportedly been dating since 2010, have been engaged since before May, a source close to Milian confirms to PEOPLE, saying, “He’s a great match for her.”
Guess the reports that the Rap-A-Lot Records CEO had popped the question back in April when Milian, 31, was spotted wearing a huge diamond ring were true, but the singer played coy, saying, “Well, there are rumors, but we’ll stick to it being a rumor.”
Oh snap, I also forgot Christina used to be married to The Dream! Well, congrats to the happy couple.