To be honest, I’m actually pretty shocked that Gwyneth Paltrow deigned to go on Howard Stern‘s Sirius XM show. I feel like he’s a bit too crude and, you know, common or whatever for her. However, she did indeed go on his show and gave a rather entertaining interview. By entertaining, of course, I mean obnoxious in a completely unsurprising way because it is Gwyneth Paltrow we’re talking about here.
Embed below, but here are some of the highlights if you can’t listen/don’t really want to:
- Gwyneth’s best famous friend is Cameron Diaz; Jay-Z and Beyonce are her others
- She called Beyonce after the infamous elevator fight (read: she’s nosy as shit)
- She’s still friends with Ben Affleck, but he wasn’t ready to settle down when they dated
- She likes Jennifer Garner because she’s “super into her kids” (condescending much?)
- She hasn’t seen Winona Rider in years, but there’s no bad blood between them
I mean, I don’t want to spoil the whole thing for you, so we’ll just leave it there. It’s a doozy. It’s amazing how after all these years, and even after having it repeatedly pointed out to her, Gwyneth still doesn’t realise how far her head is up her own ass. It’s an incredibly display of willful ignorance, or perhaps of just not giving a shit, but lord almighty…