12Angel Haze is definitely having lesbian sex with Alec Baldwin’s daughter

ireland baldwin

Last month, it seemed as though Ireland Baldwin was taking her quest for attention to the next level by playing kissyface with openly pansexual rapper Angel Haze. It turns out, I’ve got to eat my words because this isn’t some fly-by-night hook up- these two are in a serious lesbian relationship and they fuck each other regularly. You’ll have to excuse my harsh language – that’s just a direct quote from Angel herself.

From The Independent:

“I don’t know if there’s like some confirm or deny thing with the way relationships work in the media, but everyone just calls us best friends, best friends for life, like we’re just friends hanging out,” she told The Independent. “It’s funny. It’s rad in some ways, it sucks in others.”

“An interracial gay couple, I mean that’s just weird for America right now. We fuck and friends don’t fuck. I have never fucked one of my friends. Once I see you in that way, it doesn’t happen.

“But we do fuck and it’s crazy and that’s weird to say because I think about it in terms of an audience reading it and them thinking, ‘What the hell?’ But it happens.”

Knock yourselves out, ladies. I actually think they make a pretty attractive couple. Do I think Ireland Baldwin has signed up for a life of lesbian domestic bliss? Of course not. I think this is temporary at best, but I gotta root for the team, eh?

ireland baldwin angel haze

Follow us on Twitter | Facebook

June 30, 2014 at 12:00 pm by Jennifer

12 Responses to “Angel Haze is definitely having lesbian sex with Alec Baldwin’s daughter”

1. carly says:

Why call these two having sex “lesbian sex”? Do you refer to sex between a man and a woman as “heterosexual sex?”

2. carly says:

rather, I meant to express:

Why the need to describe the sex this couple engages in? Why don’t you add the descriptor of “heterosexual sex” when writing about sex between a woman-man couple?

• Be says:

I came here to say just that. Why the need to say “lesbian relationship”?

• Jennifer says:

As a lesbian myself, there was no shade here. However, those who have known of Ireland Baldwin wouldn’t have known her in lesbian/gay relationships. Were she in all lesbian relationships before, no doubt the headline would have been about “Ireland Baldwin’s new boyfriend” etc. I get where you’re coming from, but the motivation for this wasn’t that deep.

• carly says:

cool, just checking.
        I’ve been on a big kick looking at all the ways we’re heteronormative lately.
        thanks for the response.

3. blah says:

Maybe for cursory readers who don’t necessarily know who Angel Haze is?

Wonder what daddy Baldwin thinks about all this.. so curious haha

5. who cares says:

who cares what they do.Don’t be judgemental.It’s just sex!!!

6. me says:

Doing great things for femme invisibility here. Obviously pretty young women are only gay temporarily. Sometimes lesbians are most hateful towards one another