21This is what Kim Kardashian wore to dinner last night

kim kanye

I guess Kim Kardashian must have been eating dinner on the beach last night, judging from the outfit she wore to hit up a restaurant in Los Angeles last night with fiancé and Vogue cover sharer Kanye West. Of course she posted this on Instagram, and of course she’s still wearing those same Tom Ford shoes that make her feet look like they’re crying for freedom and I kinda don’t get it when she’s rich and must have thousands of pairs of shoes but she only wears these.

Here’s a better picture of the dress sans jacket:

kim kardashian

I mean who, besides Kim, thought this shit was a good idea? If you wanna wear your bra and underwear to dinner, do you, girl. You don’t need the dingy doily dress on top of it – it only makes it worse anyway.

Follow us on Twitter | Facebook

March 26, 2014 at 9:30 am by Jennifer
Filed Under: Kim Kardashian

21 Responses to “This is what Kim Kardashian wore to dinner last night”

1. cocopuffsaredelicious says:

The look is just awful, its not see through just to see underwear either those look like spanx underwear. Who wants their spanx to be seen?

• tk says:

I know really what up with the high waisted panties !! I guess she can’t photoshop someone else pic to get rid of her belly !! I think she is dressing like she is getting Double Dogg Dared to wear the most ridic cloths possible.

2. archphoenix says:

At least it’s not a thong? That’d be the Courtney Stodden version. Seriously though, she wore this to dinner with Anna Wintour. I’d kind of love to have seen Anna’s reaction to this outfit walking toward her dinner table.

3. Lola says:

I think she looks great!!!!! good for her! they are having the last laugh and a good dinner!!

4. momster says:

those shoes do nothing to help elongate her short legs…how does she not get that? they make her ankles look swollen and she looks like a cartoon character of those big ladies on little tiny pin feet. Nice dress and she has certainly mastered the art of not moving a muscle in her botoxed face. you can’t get that girl to crack a smile. Not gonna happen. She was beautiful but now she’s just vacant.

5. blah says:

Ever since she got with Kanye, she insists on dressing like shit. Remember when people thought she was stylish? Now, she rarely seems to wear anything that looks decent.

• Anonymous says:

“Remember when people thought she was stylish?” NO can’t say as I ever remember that being said about her or ever thought that myself.

6. AlyLaff1002 says:

I have nothing against some women in the public eye having more meat on their bones than others. Now, that being said, she really needs to learn how to dress her body. I actually don’t even think she knows how to discern between what’s appealing on her and what’s not… Actually, I just think she really doesn’t care as long as it brings her attention.

7. blondewithnobrain says:

where do i start?? first off, what is with the demure, hair parted in the middle behind the ear thing she has going on? second, does her face not move because she no longer smiles, and just has that dead eyes look CONSTANTLY now…she’s like a friggin’ Stepford Wife. Third, as much as i despise her, in her pre-kanye days, she actually REALLY had a nice sense of style…she wore some super cute outfits but now her shit is ill fitting and obtuse…i have an idea…let’s put her on the cover of Vogue.

8. john says:

its america ..she can wear what she wants (shrugs)
    don’t look that bad to me

her skin is perfect tho… uggggh

Betcha dinner turned into drinks when she showed up wearing that. Lots and lots of drinks. I’ll also betcha there was a lot of food left on a lot of plates through out the entire restaurant. # appetitesuppressant

11. mila kunta says:

She put silicones on her nose and lips and her boobs and her fameous fat ass. dye her hair and put fake eye lashes and fake nails. tones of makeup for her face. what is real of her? her weddings with former husbands? I still don’t know what is her real job? really!

12. jj says:

She looks like she should be hanging in a deli window. 20lbs of pork in a 10lb casing.

13. Chocolate4667 says:

Who cares

14. sister says:

you r a loser
    uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    llllllllllllllloooooooooooooosssssssssssseeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr