24Lindsay Lohan wrote a list of 36 celebrities she’s slept with

lindsay

Lindsay Lohan has been a Hollywood wild child for years, so it’s no surprise that she’s done her share of sleeping around. What might surprise you, however, is some of the names that made her list. Yes, there’s a list. Apparently In Touch got a hold of this list Lindsay made of all the famous dudes she fucked over the years and some of them are hilarious/shocking. Among them? James Franco, Zac Efron and Jamie Dornan.

I love that Adam Levine made the list as well, though that’s more humourous than it is shocking. Wilmer Valderama and Joaquin Phoenix also made the cut.

lindsay lohan list

“They were giggling and talking s— about people in the industry,” a source, who watched as Lindsay jotted down name after name at the Beverly Hills Hotel on Jan. 30, 2013, tells In Touch.

“It was her personal conquest list,” the source says. “She was trying to impress her friends with the list and then tossed it aside.”

The source also shares with In Touch that Lindsay would pause to think at times “as if she had to remind herself of who they were.”

HAHAHA. Well, okay. I wonder why so many names are blurred out. I wanna know who else was on there!

March 13, 2014 at 5:30 am by Jennifer
Filed Under: Lindsay Lohan

24 Responses to “Lindsay Lohan wrote a list of 36 celebrities she’s slept with”

1. Southerner says:

The names are blurred because their either married, or a Lindsey Lohan connection might bust their career if they’re up and coming, without their own connections (meaning, they’re nobodies, and it wouldn’t be sensational.

I’m just afraid my Harrison Ford is on that list. :(

2. Southerner says:

Adam Levine is forever tainted now. Oh, this ruins my professor fantasy (I had one that looked like him, at the time). Damn it.

They are blurred out because In Touch is releasing the names in batches over several issues of the magazine.

4. Bunny says:

A better name for the list is: Who now has herpes.

5. Tor says:

Ugh, because listing all the dudes who stuck it in you is super impressive, what the fuck

6. robe3d says:

Glad they blurred my name out!

7. Cece says:

DAMN Franco and Efron…..DAMN . And i used to love Lind lohan but she jus turned into such a crack whore GROSS.

• tk says:

This is the straw that broke the camels back for you realizing she is a crack whore? It wasn’t the crack use or the obvious whoring for crack the constant fucking up at every turn? Welcome aboard

8. Cece says:

hold the fucken phone i musta missed this the first time…………J.T ???? OH HELLL NAHHH

9. pik nak says:

i’m surprised people are surprised. : / say whaaaat?! she’s banged all of hollywood, get used to it.

10. numbToThisCrap says:

Look how all of you are quick to judge. How many dicks have you sucked? Start worrying about things that really matter. Not this crap.

11. TEXIZZ says:

None of those people seem to be bragging about it!

12. Rachel says:

J.T.?! And Adam!? My dreams just… Poof! Gone!

13. Hailey says:

Now all zacs romantic movies are ruined for me and really Adam Levine noooooo

Here’s the question who are the most recent names? She has been a Fn mess for what 7+ yrs she’s what 27 yrs old? She was a “lesbian” for a couple of yrs speaking of which what no female celebs on the list? TBH this list is a little lite IMO?

15. jason says:

i thought it was a list of “celebrities” – who the f*** are half of these people? the valet? the bus-boy? the doorman? some homeless guys?

16. mike says:

This is only the beginning. But I must say the following: 1st, I’d like to see a uncensored list. It would be more meaningful. And 2nd, I highly doubt that it has only been 36 celebrities. From someone who by her own admit-tance got so blackout drunk, for days on end at that, that she would not remember her own name some mornings, I’m willing to bet there’s more than a couple she either forgot about or does not want to admit too.

17. Come on people, give this girl a break, can’t you see that
    she really has problems such as Psychiatric, Drugs and
    Booze. What this gal needs is HELP.

18. Lisa says:

I thought she was a lesbian? Who are the women she screwed?

• Kailey says:

im not sure they have a magazine that big might take an entire series, I believe the only reason the men are blurred is because they take shame in there past.

19. Jill Swing says:

Instead of the feeling of disgust, I
    feel a real sense of sadness for Lindsey..
    This list says to me how sad&lonely she was, &is.
    With what is known about her family life, she was looking for
    comfort, longin gfor love, no matter what the cost!!
    I hope and pray, she can find her true self, as I’m very sure,
    w/out all the allcohol drugs, there is a absolutely, beautiful, soul!!
    I think she is a good actress, and with all the help she is getting,
    this is her time to Shine, big time!! Peace, and God bless you
    Lindsey Lohan

20. a says:

I’m sure d list is blurred out cos none of those guys are willin to admit they slept with such a hoe (she’s so below all of ‘em)