10Lindsay Lohan’s Friend Says Lohan Will Die At The Coachella Music Festival

lindsay lohan sunglasses

Lindsay Lohan‘s friends are wonderfully dramatic. One of them thinks that if Ms. Lohan goes to the Coachella music festival, she may not make it out alive. Yeah, Coachella sucks but could it cause DEATH???

Says celebrity promoter and apparently dear friend Claus Hjelmbak via The Hollywood Gossip,

I fear for Lindsay’s life if she goes to the festival. Lindsay is in a very dark place right now, and I’m absolutely scared for her life. Coachella is the last place she needs to be.

For someone struggling with addiction, like Lindsay, the amount of drugs and alcohol at Coachella is just a recipe for disaster waiting to happen.

I know because I have been to the VIP tent at Coachella. Lindsay can turn it around, but she has to look deep inside herself and get the help she needs.

Oh my God, Claus, we get it, you’re REALLY POPULAR and like, SUPER IMPORTANT. He goes on:

The people associated with Lindsay right now are a very bad influence on her. They are only using her because they love to be around a celebrity. Lindsay needs to cut off ties with these losers because they are bringing her down. I wish Lindsay would go to rehab right now, not at the last possible moment.

You’re killing me, Claus.

You may remember that Ms. Lohan (allegedly) insisted that going to Coachella was more important than going to rehab.

She probably shouldn’t be in an environment that could trigger drug use and excessive drinking, but this Claus bro probably shouldn’t use his friendship for his own gain, which is exactly what he’s accusing her friends of doing. The whole thing is such a mess.

April 8, 2013 at 5:30 pm by Catherine St. Ives
Filed Under: Lindsay Lohan

10 Responses to “Lindsay Lohan’s Friend Says Lohan Will Die At The Coachella Music Festival”

1. Mike says:

Listen, I once died at Coachella, and it wasn’t that bad.

2. kathy says:

i don’t think its ridic to be seriously worried. she is a train wreck who is due at rehab. she’s not getting any more chances, and is aware this might be a last party. people in that mind frame do stupid stupid things.

3. pikki nikki polka pants says:

i’d put money on it! if i had a plethora of dollars. which i do not, but i do have a plethora of piñatas….

• Chaz says:

She-Beast, I’m more than willing to cover any bet you make…. but mankind isn’t that lucky!

• pikki nikki polka pants says:

thanks for the financial backing, amigo! but you’re right RE: luck, shit… she MUST be a zombie. cannot be killed unless the head’s physically destroyed, so overdose shmoverdose, she will most likely survive all those crotchella drugs. *phew* we could’ve lost a SHIT TON, mate! glad you intercepted before i bet all my piñatas…

• Chaz says:

truth be told, I’d rather do a zombie than Lilo… can you imagine the tape-worms and other creepy crawlies that have nested there?

• pikki nikki polka pants says:

ugh ugh ugh, don’t wanna! but yes…yes, i can…and wise choice – you could possibly avoid a zombie bite while gettin’ your poke on, but you will never escape the lohan STDs *dun*dun*DUNNNNNN!* ::dramatic::music::

4. mireee says:

tbh I can think of worse ways to die than at a music festival.

5. ugh says:

um um um um if they’re all bro-ed out and he’s so much better than the people who just want to use her because she’s a “celebrity”(does she even count as one? people pity her at best, no? even if they do love mean girls…and the parent trap) then why is he blabbing to a damn gossip column?

6. Grace says:

What kind of weak-willed friends does this girl have? If it were my best friend she’d be duct-taped to a chair or something. I’d do anything I had to in order to keep my friends safe.