20Rachel McAdams Has Ryan Gosling On Speed Dial Again

rachel mcadams ryan gosling

Once upon a time, Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling did a little movie called The Notebook together and won the hearts of romantics everywhere as they fell in love on screen… and off! Alas, their love was not to be long term, which is a shame because they make a damn good looking couple and Eva Mendes is kinda weird, but that’s besides the point. Rachel and Ryan have remained friends since their split, and now that Rachel has broken up with Michael Sheen, she’s apparently got Ryan back on her speed dial and has been hitting him up at all hours, much to Eva’s chagrin.

From Now (via DigitalSpy):

“Rachel’s always kept in touch with Ryan, but now that she’s split with Michael, she’s been calling him and using him as a shoulder to cry on.

“It hasn’t gone down very well with Eva, to say the least, but Ryan wants to be there as a friend for his ex.”

I mean, I get it, I guess – if my partner’s ex was calling non-stop, I’d have to say something – or a few choice somethings – to bring an end to it. On the other hand, these are celebrities so I can throw my morality out the window when I say: Rachel + Ryan 4 Ever! Bring back Rychel!

March 26, 2013 at 6:30 am by Jennifer

20 Responses to “Rachel McAdams Has Ryan Gosling On Speed Dial Again”

1. Julia says:

Rachel and Ryan are diffentley a better fit :) she seems very down to earth like him and Eva seems to Hollywood for him ! Sorry Eva your out and Rachel is in ! I sure he was just buying his time until she came back !

2. Jacq says:

He needs to ditch Eva and get back with Rachel. I’d have a had time seeing MY (lol, crazy) man with any other woman, but I’d be ok with Rachel over her any day.

3. Pique says:

Hmm I’m going to go out on a limb here and say I hope Ryan dates the girl he wants to date.

• ella says:

he will date whoever he whats, its not like he will see this comments and go “hmmm i should date rachel better”. we are juts stating our opinion on who we hate the most and normally eva wins

4. ella says:

i find eva mendez sooo overrated so i hope he dumps her ass, shes too masculine for him anyway

5. ltc says:

Not that it’s any of my business, but obviously the first thought through my mind when I heard Rachel McAdams was single again was something along the lines of, “OMG GET BACK TOGETHER WITH RYAN GOSLING IMMEDIATELY AND GET MARRIED FOREVER!”

or something.

6. Sharyn says:

I just want him to keep acting!!!! He’s so great. Have you seen him in that older movie “The Believer ?” That was some powerful acting.

7. la negra says:

Anne Hathaway at the Oscars said that Ryan Gosling was her husband and now I do not understand this mess of women that has remained anne hathaway where someone can explain?

8. la negra says:

someone tell me what has happened

• Mike says:

Okay, here’s what you need to know. Anne Hathaway is actually part cat, which Ryan Gosling never knew, and just after she and Ryan got married, they had a half-cat baby. Well, the baby was born with long whiskers and a tail. Anne explained that she had gotten laser surgery to get rid of her own whiskers and her tail and that they could do the same for their child. Unfortunately, Ryan Gosling was still upset that Anne had never mentioned her secret, so he divorced her shortly thereafter.

9. Steph says:

Team Eva & Ryan.

10. Grace says:

Ryan and Rachael forever!!!

11. Malena says:

What is it with women who can’t get over their exes? Move on! There is a reason why it didn’t work out the first time. It speaks volumes to the incredible emotional problems these women have, if they call on their ex-boyfriends instead of a girlfriend. It’s wishful thinking and pathetic.

12. Lissa says:

As much as I loved Ryan and Rachel together, I can hardly believe this is even true. I think it’s a rumor to stir the pot.

13. Tina says:

Maybe I’m a little biased because I loved The Notebook so much (which I think all of us are), but I’d love to see Ryan and Rachel together again.

Now, who knows, maybe he truly loves Eva. We only know her as a celebrity, not as a person, so maybe she is a sweet person. However, I do get a vibe that she might be too… “Exotic” and “Hollywood glamor” for him. Rachel seems like that sweet “girl next door” and so down to earth. Plus she just LOOKS better for Ryan. And if he didn’t still care about Rachel or have at least a small hint of feelings for her, he wouldn’t be talking to her period. He did once say Rachael was one of the great loves of his life…. Maybe they’ll reunite? Who knows

14. Michaela says:

I hope Rachel and Ryan get back together they look so good together