21Lana Del Rey Post: Singer Covers L’officiel; Haters Can Scroll

Lana Del Rey is the cover girl for L’Officiel‘s magazine’s April issue. (L’Officiel is a French fashion magazine established in 1921.) Why is it that fashion magazines from anywhere else in the world are better than the ones from the United States?

It is my personal mission to bring some Lana Del Rey to Evil Beet even though I am 99% I am the only one here who likes her. But that 1% though, that 1% is going to love this. The shoot was photographed by Nicole Nodland, styled by Vanessa Bullugeon, and Ms. Del Rey is wearing outfits by Rochas, Valentino, Dolce & Gabbana, Robetro Cavalli, Saint Laurent, Ralph Lauren, Gucci and more. (Thanks for the deets, Fashnberry.com!) Bullugeon also styled Katy Perry for her L’Officiel cover shoot.

I know that I can’t wait to get my hands on matador inspired fashion on. ENJOY THE PHOTOS! (Being snarky counts as enjoyment.)

March 11, 2013 at 3:30 pm by Catherine St. Ives
Filed Under: "Fashion", Lana Del Rey

21 Responses to “Lana Del Rey Post: Singer Covers L’officiel; Haters Can Scroll”

I like her music.

2. BreakingJen says:

You are not alone! lol, not a crazy big fan but I did like her Video Games song. ….. BTW can we stop with the pop up bikini lady that takes over my whole page when trying to leave a comment!! Annoying!

• St. Louis Chick says:

I KNOW!!!! I get pop up ads that can’t be closed and they cover the article I want to read. Today I reloaded Evil Beet and it went away….for now.

3. LOVE her and her music. I’d totally do her too :)

• pikki nikki polka pants says:

True, she is QUITE do-able. I’ll give her that… Big ups to her stylist especially, yeeowza, to have access to that wardrobe? *swoon*

• Chaz says:

She is do-able, but if I ever got the chance she would probably sing to me… Then I’d have to put on her hands and knees & shove her face into a pillow.

• Chaz says:

Put her on her hands and knees…. I really hate iPad keyboards

• pikki nikki polka pants says:

DJ Chazzy Chazz, ya ol’ salty dog! Bobster’s right, so don’t be afraid to bring out the gimp and ball gag her Pulp Fiction style. Didn’t she get with Marilyn Manson AND Axl? Whoa, dude, wrap it up. No – double bag it.

4. @chaz that’s nothing, I was typing in Bulgarian on my iPhone and it autocorrected “spam” to cucumber. Turned out I was apologizing for the cucumber…

Lana would probably like what you have planned for her. She tends to be romantic to the point of being morbid.

5. Aubs says:

Im so glad! I love her! I have Ride on repeat continuously right now :)

6. LoudmouthLiz says:

I’m glad! I like Lana del Rey :)

7. Mamie says:

Her Letterman appearance was awesome.

8. xyz says:

HATERS? WHAT HATERS? WHO COULD POSSIBLE HATE ON AN OVERINFLATED, OVEREXPOSED AND TALENTLESS PRODUCT?

9. cybs says:

AHHHHHHH SHE IS SO DREAMY I think I am the hugest Lana fan in the whole world like obsessing to an unhealthy point. anybody who’s got beef wif dat gonna get beat thats wassup

10. Leslie says:

Keep the Lana posts coming! She’s amazing!

11. Jenn says:

I absolutely love her. Thank you for the post!

12. RayRay says:

Oh god. These comments and Catherine’s love for her means there’s definitely going to be more of her on this site. She just fills me with utter loathing. Unless we’re taking the piss out of her wiping her grotty lady parts on some household decor, I hate any mention of her.

13. meh says:

I think her music is alright. I mean, it’s got its time and place. I can’t hate on her for her tunes. I CAN hate on her for her gawd awful plastic surgery. I find her zero percent attractive. Obviously, I don’t really give a shit if musicians/singers are attractive because hallo, doesn’t make the music better. But she’s clearly trying to market herself as some sort of model type and it’s just…… not good.

14. Mary says:

I love her!!! Keep Lana coming!

15. Catherine St. Ives says:

Whoa, honestly surprised by the Lana Love. I’ll bring you more, but don’t worry, I won’t overdo it. She’s not doing a whole lot at the moment anyway.