11Chris Brown Tells Club Crowd How To Treat A Woman The Chris Brown Way

Chris Brown did something both bizarre and stupid Thursday night when he gave impromptu relationship advice via song about how to treat a woman. And how would that be?

Every guy in this building has said one thing to their female … If you’re not an insecure n—-, and you let her have fun with her friends, I applaud you. But you gotta say that one thing to her, and I made this shit up. [starts singing the rest] Don’t make me have to tell you again, that that’s my p—y baby! It is mine, baby, babe, mine. So you better not give it away! [...] So every person in this motherf-cking building, if you got a bad bitch you better say that to her. Cause she might f-ck another n—-.

This all happened at the Emerson Theater in Hollywood. Apparently Brown just grabbed the mic from the DJ and started to go off. Why? Because he’s Chris Brown, and he does whatever he wants to do whenever he feels like it without thinking about the consequences. That’s just my theory.

I just don’t even know what to say about this person anymore. Thanks (I guess?) to TMZ for posting the video. If you’d like to watch Brown in all of his disgusting awkward glory, check it out:

March 9, 2013 at 2:02 pm by Catherine St. Ives
Filed Under: Chris Brown, GTFO

11 Responses to “Chris Brown Tells Club Crowd How To Treat A Woman The Chris Brown Way”

1. Jacq says:

I literally cannot even stand to look at that bag of dicks. He needs some sense beaten INTO him for a change. With a pillowcase. Full of doorknobs.

2. blasted1 says:

I bet Flavor Flav is related to him in some way. Those 2 guys, by themselves, are poster-kids for the Klan…”See? We told you so!”

3. M says:

Thoroughly disgusted.

4. pikki nikki polka pants says:

Looks like he’s diggin’ into HIS pussy. Classy, Brown. No doubt there is a mangina up in there…

5. archphoenix says:

I really wish someone would give him a beat down.

6. meh says:

That picture is just disgusting. How in the world do women find him attractive? He looks like a heroin addict.

7. kri says:

he not looking very good there. rihanna obsess with that andshe can get all the man she want.

8. Delilah's Man says:

Even gay homosexual men would not have anything to do with Chris Brown.

9. Tha Messenger says:

Chris, may the Lord have mercy on you. Our bodies are a temple of Christ that was bought for a price, so glorify God with your body please. Praise the Lord Jesus Christ and keep his commandments so we can enter his kingdom when we wake up from this dream called earth and avoid being tortured for eternity by devils that look way scarier than you right now.

10. AMY LANE says:

I LIKE CHRIS FOR HIS BALLADS AND HIS OUT OF THIS WORLD DANCING, HE NEEDS TO LIGHTEN UP. FOR PERSPECTIVE I WOULD LIKE THE COMMENTERS TO PUT THEM IN HIS LIMELIGHT WHERE EVERY SECOND OF YOUR LIFE IS SUBJECT TO TWITTER, EMAIL, PHONE CAMERAS AND VIDEOS CLIPS. NO ONE CAN STAND THE CONSTANT INTRUSION OF ICAMS ALL OVER THE PLACE WAITING TO GET ONE SECOND OR 1 MIN OF SOMEONES LIFE AND PLASTER IT ALL OVER THE PLACE ON THE NET FOREVER….I THINK CHRIS IS CUTE AND SEXY, BUT HE SHOULD HAVE NEVER GOTTEN THE TATS. HIS BODY IS SEXY AND DID NOT NEED THE TATS THAT WILL FADE/CHANGE WITH TIME.