28It’s A Girl For Kim And Kanye

Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are having a baby girl. And Kim Kardashian wore an atrocious outfit. Of the baby girl, they are “over the moon.” Why is that the go-to phrase for everyone about pregnancy? A source also told US Weekly, “Kanye always wanted a girl.” Cool story, bro.

Gotta say, Kardashian gave a quote about being pregnant to Du Jour magazine that I thought was genuinely hilarious.

I used to always say I can’t wait to get pregnant because I will just eat whatever I want, but it’s completely different. I’m like, OK, I want to eat as healthy as possible. Though lately I’ve been watching shows like I’m Pregnant and Addicted to Meth. It definitely makes me feel better if I’m wanting one sip of Diet Coke or, you know, too much sugar. I’m like, This woman is on meth.

So true, Kim. It’s all about perspective.

February 23, 2013 at 2:00 pm by Catherine St. Ives

28 Responses to “It’s A Girl For Kim And Kanye”

1. Penny says:

that outfit is just as bad as Kim becoming a mother

2. blasted1 says:

You know, I absolutely was convinced that nobody on earth could be as repulsively pregnant as Jessica Simpson…I was wrong.

3. meh says:

Those pants…I can’t even.

4. cocopuffsaredelicious says:

She needs to lose the high waisted pants and skirts shes been rocking they don’t look good.

5. Pique says:

Lol clown.

6. Deb says:

Here’s a question for this discussion: how can this woman not have a clue how awful she looks in the outfits she’s been wearing lately? We all know that Kim spends more time in one day in front of a mirror or a camera than most people spend in a week. From all of her past posing and tweeting and generally overloading the public with pics EVERY DAY…how can she not know? I mean, she’s obviously very vain and conscious of her looks, right? I seriously don’t get it. And I’m really having a hard time with the whole “Kanye made me wear it” thing. Who would allow themselves to be put out in public looking so hideous? I guess that’s more than one question but I’m just really puzzled by this.

• Penny says:

I think it has to do with the fact that she is a pregnant woman who does not want to be pregnant. As shallow as she is, she is probably dealing with body-change-denial. That’s the only explanation I can think of. And also that all the milkers around her are too scared to say she looks like a rolled roast (I don’t know if that’s the right translation of ‘rollade’… but you should google ‘rollade’).

• lachica says:

It’s called denial. I don’t think this woman really wants to be pregnant. She may be terrified of the reality of what it may do to her body. So she copes with denial. If she wasn’t such a disgusting non-person, I might even feel sorry for her.

• Carly says:

I get the impression that she attempts to be whatever her partner finds attractive. I think she’s been dressing MUCH worse since dating Kanye, and my thought is that he says she looks good, thus she does too.

7. Justthinkin' says:

That ruffle isn’t doing her any favors…or hiding anything.

8. Ellie66 says:

Damn what a horrible outfit. Yikes!

9. pufinstuf says:

How are you pregnant and your stomach stays flat, but your hips keep getting bigger?

• kimchee says:

They call them “child bearing hips” and they get wider so that the child can exit the womb. Her breasts are at least 4 sizes larger. puffingstuff.

• MrsPatrickBateman says:

I’ve had two kids and only gained weight in the belly, your hips don’t need to expand to give birth. If you gain weight easily and you’re pregnant you need to be extra vigilant about what you eat and exercise at least once a day, even if it’s just walking.

• pufinstuf says:

Um, putting fat on your hips has nothing to do with the width of your birth canal. Pelvic bone joints may soften a bit in the last part of pregnancy so that the baby has a bit more room to exit without causing trauma to the mother, but she is not that pregnant yet. Besides, you wouldn’t be able to SEE it. I haven’t had children but I did take Biology.

• FornitSomeFornus says:

She had to give up the Spanx. That explains the hips & thighs, but what is up with girlfriend’s FACE? She looks like she’s on cortisone.

• jilly says:

I disagree. I think she’s stifling that poor baby with Spanx which is why her stomach still looks kinda flat. She just looks like a fat chick in denial instead of a healthily and happily pregnant woman. Does anyone think Kanye is stupid enough to actually marry this heifer?

10. Kroai says:

very pretty

11. P1LL says:

she is going to have wicked stretchmarks

12. anotherfakeprincess says:

Bodywise, she’s reminding me of Roger from American Dad lately. And that’s just the second trimester. Wow.

13. Penny says:

Makes you wonder if Kanye is looking at Amber Rose’s pregnancy pics and wishing he could re-trade.

14. momster says:

There has GOT to be better-looking maternity wear out there in La-La land. But apparently not at Dash. Oy!!!

15. Catherine St. Ives says:

I’m loving that all of these comments have to do with her outfit.

16. Webster says:

She was dressing pretty bad(for someone with all her money) before she got pregnant but now she’s taken it a whole step uglier.