10You Feeling OK, Kristen Stewart?

A photo of Kristen Stewart

This might surprise you, but that photo of Kristen right there? That’s in a magazine. W magazine, even, so you know it’s legit. Someone, or probably even a team of people, styled Kristen Stewart like this, a professional photographer took this photo, and a team of people agreed to publish it in a magazine. Isn’t that weird?

Here’s another one:

A photo of Kristen Stewart

Really, she just looks ill, or maybe drug addicted. I know she doesn’t like to wash her hair, but she kind of looks dead inside. Or really, really tired. Or maybe like she’s about to vomit for the fourth time in an hour and she’s just completely over it. Like someone convinced her to crawl from the bathroom floor and all the way to that chair, and she’s like “do I look pretty?” Whatever it is, it’s just not great. And it makes me want to make her a cup of tea. While she takes a bath.

January 19, 2013 at 10:00 am by Emily
Filed Under: Kristen Stewart

10 Responses to “You Feeling OK, Kristen Stewart?”

1. nakedpainter says:

Notice how the chair is all dusty and crusty in the background? What are they trying to say with this photo? She looks like she’s being held against her will and she hasn’t eaten in days unless you count drugs! lol ugh

2. Angry Pirate says:

(Almost) every time I see Stewart, my initial reaction is:

01) Chuck her in a sudsy bath and shove her in warm jimmy-jams.

02) Feed her a nice (probably crustless) sammich of her choice.

03) Stuff her into a nice fluffy bed with a heated blanket.

She always looks unwashed, exhausted, and hungry.

That chair and wall are 10 kinds of dirty though. This actually was a Magazine shoot? Wow.

3. Whisk says:

Didn’t W just make Emma Stone look god awful too? What are they playing at?!

4. The last time she posed for W, it was amazing- like her best shoot ever! This one, I don’t know… it’s just grimy and amateur looking. I wonder what they were trying to do. :-|

5. Jacq says:

Even the chair she is sitting in looks filthy. They almost look like Terry Richardson snaps

6. kri says:

now she look likes lisa marie sometimes

7. Yo mamma so ugly says:

Leave Britney Alooooooooone! Shitty Pics are all the rage these days. Pic 1/Pose 1- Constipated and the laxatives are churning away and doing their magic. Pic 2/ Pose2- The after flush. I used to model… in the bathroom. I know my shit.

8. pikki nikki polka pants says:

She’s so in the closet. P.S. Yes, looks like a shite Terry Richardson shoot, aaaaand yes, the Emma shoot was just as cracked out & tacky.

9. mkyarwood says:

I agree with the closet thing. But also, she’s clearly using pot to sleep right now and oversleeping/napping a few hours during the day. Pale girls, this happens to them with the eyes and the pot and the oversleeping.