9Kathy Griffin Isn’t Sorry for Acting Like a Ho on National Television

photo of kathy griffin letterman cnn anderson cooper pictures
Wait, you missed that Kathy Griffin acted like a ho on national television? Because, oh, yeah: Kathy Griffin acted like a ho on national television. Thought you knew.

No, Kathy appeared with David Letterman last night, and when David insinuated that he wanted to discuss Kathy’s blowjob simulation, she had this to say:

“If you think this is the part where I’m going to apologise for trying to go down on Anderson Cooper you are sorely mistaken. I tried, ladies and gays, I tried for you.”

So, alright. Just when you thought it was safe to say that Kathy Griffin couldn’t get any less classless than she already is, she goes and exhibits another level of classlessness by trying to defend her weird, live-televised behavior.

On another note, Anderson Cooper hasn’t made any kind of public statements about Kathy’s attempt at “trying” to give Anderson Cooper CNN-head. Go figure.

January 3, 2013 at 12:30 pm by Sarah

9 Responses to “Kathy Griffin Isn’t Sorry for Acting Like a Ho on National Television”

1. Harriet Meadow says:

I don’t really know why this is news. Being crass is part of her shtick and always has been.

• glenn g says:

Kathy Griffin is a comediene, she does crazy, funny, off color things to make us laugh. Lighten up people.

• Harriet Meadow says:

Is the “lighten up people” directed at me? Strange, given that I’m basically saying that she does sh*t like this as part of her comic routine, and therefore that it’s not a big deal. If “lighten up people” is directed at someone else, however, I totally agree with you.

2. J-Kitt says:

Plus I’m pretty sure she and Anderson Cooper are pretty good friends. I think they hang out at his house and whatnot so he knows what she’s like and he knew the risks.

3. Kimbra says:

Vile, disgusting and filthy; glad she is so proud of herself.

4. hunzz says:

Oh shut up you pompous tw[!]ts. It was funny & they made a good night better. You people need to be on a Fox News board.Lighten up!

5. Mary says:

You have a ‘gossip column,’ yet you are turning your nose up at Kathy Griffin’s [quite hysterical] performance? Besides, as others have put it, this is quite expected from her. CNN does not hire her year after year because she plays it safe. It was funny, it was harmless, and like others here have aptly said, get over it, folks. If you did not like it, watch another network’s NYE’s celebrations next year. Me? I’l tune in to Anderson and Kathy for more funny antics.

6. evilbeetdouche says:

I wouldn’t let her blow me through a tuba. Poster child for French Pox.