10Love It or Leave It: Sofia Vergara’s Swimsuit

photo of sofia vergara bathing suit pictures hot pic
So while some people (like me) love to celebrate the holidays in elastic-waist pants and knitted caps to conceal unwashed hair, some people (ahem, like Sofia Vergara) like to show people (like me) what it’s like to actually give a flying crap about what it means to look amazing all year round, and not just in the summertime, rum balls and eggnog be damned.

This is what Sofia Vergara’s wearing these days whilst frolicking in warm seas and chilling on yachts with her diamonds or whatever it is that she does, and got-damn, she does look good. I don’t even necessarily love the swimsuit, but because it’s on Sofia Vergara, it’s f-cking awesome. I’d have it, and I’d wear it, and if it weren’t for the fact that when I take all my clothes off these days, rum balls roll right out of my ass, I’d be rocking it right as we speak.

Sofia and her bathing suit: love it or leave it?

December 29, 2012 at 2:00 pm by Sarah
Filed Under: Sofia Vergara

10 Responses to “Love It or Leave It: Sofia Vergara’s Swimsuit”

1. mireee says:

You know what, I am still in awe that swimsuit fits like a fucking dream. Look at that, it’s not cutting her flesh, there’s not love handles or anything. It truly is a thing of beauty and while I wouldn’t wear it and it’s not my style in the slightest, she looks great so whatever.

• saaaaaaaaam says:

I agree! That suit is flawless on her, not a single slip of lovehandle, a pinch of flab, nothing! Love, love, loveeeee her! She is showing off that body and I can’t knock her for that, good for her!

2. kimcheee says:

She looks great in that suit. I generally don’t like one pieces that are connected by an unflattering middle piece, but this actually looks awesome on Sophia. She’s a hot mama for being over 40!

3. nakedpainter says:

I love it. I’d take it like that or in different colors, too.

4. R says:

yeah, see, it’s not cool to post something like this right in the midst of Christmas, where food abounds. god, i feel like a fat slob right now.

5. Jacq says:

I don’t generally go for suits like that, but she is rocking it. Love it. All the way.

6. blasted1 says:

Tanlines, tanlines, tanlines…no way.

7. RayRay says:

So gorgeous.
    Just wondering, is that the same one Cheryl Cole wears with trousers and a jacket in her “call my name” vid? (only for about 5 seconds)

8. Love it or leave it? I love it THEN I leave it. That’s how I roll…