21Quotables: Brad Pitt is Getting Weird

It’s been a family type of year, a down-home type of year. Mama’s worked more. And quite frankly I’ve really enjoyed it.

Brad Pitt on his family and, I’m assuming, Angelina Jolie in the role of “Mammy.” And this quote was also from that other interview that Brad Pitt did recently—the one where he talked about the time being all nigh and what not about his up-and-coming marriage to Jolie.

Was Brad always this odd or did it come after years of Angelina Jolie feasting on his blood and other bodily fluids?

November 28, 2012 at 3:30 pm by Sarah
Filed Under: Brad Pitt

21 Responses to “Quotables: Brad Pitt is Getting Weird”

1. lease says:

Crazy Brad Pitt is the best Brad Pitt –> see Fight Club, 12 Monkeys & Snatch

• and says:

agree- other awesome Brad does crazy movies Kalifornia (fab) and Assassination of Jesse James…(SUPER, SUPER, SUPER fab). He got a tiny bit crazy in Moneyball when he tossed furniture around and in Babel when his wife is shot. DEFINITELY seeing Killing Me Softly this weekend- crazy!!

2. Harriet Meadow says:

What’s weird about this particular quote? Is it him calling Angelina “Mama”? Because if that’s weird, my husband and I are totally weird, and we call each other “Mommy” and “Daddy” when we’re talking about our *dogs.*

3. Pique says:

I love that picture.

4. lachica says:

So this site is an Angie-hater huh? How pathetic.

5. kimcheee says:

He’s always been a passive puppet for the women who date him. Now that he’s hooked up with the U.N. Zombie Celebrity; Angelina, he’s probably been microchipped or reprogrammed by the C.I.A.. Is this the REAL Brad or is it a synthetic robotic Brad? He’s still as boring, unappealing and drab as ever – now with a touch of weird – he picked up from the kids, probably.

6. Senor Loco says: