22Good Morning, Kim Kardashian, Your Clothes are Inappropriate for Your Errand!

[Image removed upon request]
This is what Kim Kardashian wears to go car shopping, guys. Because it is fierce, and because she’s not going to bother haggling over prices. They know that she can afford pretty much any car she wants (gitch money goes a long way, you know), and she’s going to dress like she doesn’t care that they know.

No, when I went and bought my last car, I wore sweatpants and a long-sleeved t-shirt. And I haggled the f-ck out of that car salesman. I negotiated it down about a grand (even though I’m full aware that it was probably some sort of hidden incentive anyway and they gave it to me like they would have given it to anyone that they pitied for poor fashion sense) and I walked away with a smug little smile on my face.

Much like I’d imagine Kim’s probably got in this photo, if we could only see her face:

[Image removed upon request]
That’s how I felt that day, too, guys. But my point is that I didn’t need to break out the gold lamé skirt to make it happen. Nope, that shit stayed way in the back of my closet, only to be pulled out for Christmas like every other year, because what’s more festive than gold lamé at Christmastime? I don’t know. Ask Kim Kardashian. If this is what she wears to go car shopping, I can’t imagine what kind of get-up she’s going to have for the ho-lidays.

October 31, 2012 at 7:30 am by Sarah
Filed Under: Kim Kardashian

22 Responses to “Good Morning, Kim Kardashian, Your Clothes are Inappropriate for Your Errand!”

1. Grace says:

Her clothes look like Kanye sews them blindfolded in the middle of the night and hands them to her in the morning.

2. momster says:

I just cannot wrap my head around her body-type. without benefit of those high heels, she is very short and that ass takes up about half her height. She is almost freakish. Wait. She IS freakish.

3. Maggie says:

I don’t mind a big butt. It can be really sexy. But that huge ass Kim has is just disgusting. It doesn’t go with the rest of her body, it looks incredibly misplaced. Even Coco’s ass doesn’t bother me that much and her’s too is ridiculous.

4. Lola says:

Yeah, that ass is all kinds of effed up. Talk about a wide load. And why is it flat on the bottom. 10lbs of shit in a 5lb bag.

5. puddin says:

Just once I’d like to see her wear something NOT high-waisted.

6. blah says:

Ya know, youre born with the butt God gave you. I get that, and Lord knows that tuckus has made her millions, but these high waisted outfits make her look hella dumpy and bloated. Also? Unless you’re Gloria Gaynor or Rupaul, no one should ever wear that much lamé.

• CranAppleSnapple says:

Heheh Someone probably told her ill-fitting gold lamé was slimming.

• jaylew says:

thanks for making me chuckle…seriously..every single time i see the word lame’ ….of course I read it layme…and then I think whorse….as in hobbled trotter.

why so much bamouthing; live your life and let people live theirs.
    she is who she is and as long she is not on my toes, why bother how she looks like : there is a clientele for every kind and who says you all are that good in everybody’s eyes.
    come on people!!!

8. MJRyan says:

Look how jealous all you Bitches are! If guys were like that, here ya go: “I don’t care how cute Brad is, stealing Angelina away from Jen just makes him a total whore!”. Take heed!

9. marie says:

I think if someone makes millions from just existing than they are required to exist in a better looking package.
    She wants attention..she wants everyone to look at her!!
    She doesn’t look good.
    What a dump!

10. Judd says:

she’s proud of negotiating down 1 grand on a $200k car???

11. jaylew says:

Well we can see she is at least capable of keeping her legs together and crossed……for a minute.

12. tantaberky@gmail.com says:

FAT

13. Anne McNee says:

The more attention you give, the more money she gets. FOR DOING NOTHING! If you stop paying attention to her insipid show and stupid family drama, her time will be up.
    Then you will not have to worry about what she is wearing to buy a $200,000 car that you financed.

The mother pimps them all even the babies anything for a buck

15. Kes says:

Did that arse fall down with gravity, that is a weird arse.

All the other celeb weird big arses sit up/bubble bums etc.

Kim’s arse looks to be falling down, those tiny wee legs struggling to support that barge like thing.
    Needs a crane lift.

16. orphanages says:

Excellent beat ! I would like to apprentice whilst you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a weblog website? The account helped me a applicable deal. I were tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided shiny transparent concept

17. I personally enjoy, result in I discovered what exactly I had been looking regarding. You could have concluded my Five morning extensive hunt! Our god Many thanks man. Have got a great morning. Bye