22Quotables: Christina Aguilera Never Wears Panties

“I don’t like to wear underwear. I like to be as free as possible at all times. It’s just who I am. It’s empowering. It’s p–sy power!”

See, now, I’m confused. Does this mean that she *doesn’t* wear underwear? Or just that she doesn’t *like* to wear underwear? Because if she really doesn’t wear underwear, then I’m kind of confused as to what’s going on in that picture up there. If that’s not underwear squeezing the crap out of girlfriend’s figure, then what is it?

Whatever. I’m still having a hard enough time to wrap my head around the fact that Christina Aguilera’s got a Muppet taped to the nape of her neck to really consider the notion that this girl doesn’t like to wear swatches of cotton in her snatch.

October 19, 2012 at 10:30 am by Sarah
Filed Under: Christina Aguilera

22 Responses to “Quotables: Christina Aguilera Never Wears Panties”

1. Chaz says:

Just a thought here…. She likes the control-top of her Kevlar reinforced spankx, but she cuts out the crotch thereby “empowering” her meat curtains?

2. Angry Pirate says:

Those stripes make her gut look like the AT&T symbol.

She should color’em in and make some bucks.

I was called a bully not long ago because I disagreed on a friends post, when she said that Aguilera isnt fat. I’m glad that I’m not the only one that thinks she’s a little…fat. :D

4. rah says:

kk. so i dont wear underwear often either, BUT with a dress…its a must. otherwise you come off as a hooker.

which she looks like anyway.

she probably has fantasies of being a hooker with a voice like Jesus’s farts.

truth.

5. Taeko says:

“If that’s not underwear squeezing the crap out of girlfriend’s figure, then what is it?”

It is very possible she’s not wearing underwear in this picture. When full-figured hips meet full-figured thighs, a natural valley forms.

Why is she making statements like this? Was she directly asked about whether or not she likes to wear underwear? Does she think talking about this will revive her status as a sex symbol?

I’m all for full-figured women embracing their sexiness, but this comes off as simply trashy.

6. puddin says:

She desperately needs a stylist.

7. blasted1 says:

“Piggy Power” should be the call to arms. What a slob.

8. Sammy says:

Not wearing underwear is just plain nasty, especially for a woman.

9. Taeko says:

I looked into this and the quote is wrong. She’s doesn’t say “pu**y power” at all, and “it’s empowering” was in reference to her style of dress.

There are various “ums,” “you knows,” etc thrown in, but the quote is:

“I don’t like to wear underwear. I like to be as free as possible at all times. It’s just who I am. I’m a free flower.”

Here’s the link to the video:

10. Arthur Bhutic says:

I’d love too see Christina Aguilera when she’s on her periods, which then she’ll wear panties to hold up a pad.