20WATCH THIS: Hulk Hogan’s NSFW Sex Tape Leak

I don’t know, guys. Hulk Hogan penis. It’s almost too much to bear on a Friday night, but alas, here it is.

Question of the month … would you still hit it?

October 5, 2012 at 4:30 pm by Sarah
Filed Under: Hulk Hogan

20 Responses to “WATCH THIS: Hulk Hogan’s NSFW Sex Tape Leak”

1. Nearer says:

*shudder*

2. Finchy says:

SO romantic.

3. pufinstuf says:

N.O. No way in Hell.

4. Liz says:

I just threw up in my mouth.

5. urkelina says:

That ringtone was his own daughter’s song…I just can’t…feeling a bit naseous…

6. Pique says:

Aww find it funny. Who is he with? I really hope it’s his wife.

7. D says:

Why did I click play? why? I can’t unsee this….crap :/

8. Ellie66 says:

I wouldn’t hit that with someone else’s vagina. Yikes!

9. pikki nikki polka pants says:

Word going around is that’s his friend’s wife or ex-wife…..so his pal’s a pimp & she a ho. Barf worthy indeed.

10. Alpha Female says:

I was expecting that to be waaay worse. He’s still got it.

Cute how he got self conscious at the end, too. Makes him even more likable. YOU’RE NOT FAT HULK! But yo dick is.

11. Fern-JAWBREAKER-Mayo says:

Duh, it’s not so bad you can barely see anything. You guys are overreacting it’s not as dramatic as you led us to believe ..

12. Fern-JAWBREAKER-Mayo says:

BARELY

13. Fern-JAWBREAKER-Mayo says:

I had to zoom in and look for it

14. Fern-JAWBREAKER-Mayo says:

I’m on my IPhone btw, but still don’t think it makes that much of a difference.. it’s only one shot though right? towards the end?

15. Fern-JAWBREAKER-Mayo says:

Yea if I had to rewatch it and look for it then I don’t think it’s overly disgustingly graphic LOL. It’s just a penis.. a black and white, grainy, far away penis hahaha. I get it.. It’s Hulk and he’s old and it’s weird .. but it’s not that shocking or even offensive. I think it’s quite funny!

16. Chuck says:

Nice hair, Hulk (smirk). Need to realize the long fringe covered with a nasty do-rag isn’t the way to go anymore – just makes him look like a clueless old fart.

And that woman must be the ultimate gold-digger – I believe it’s Bubba the Love Sponge’s ex “wife”. I’m sure she married Bubba because he’s such a looker or has such a great personality (eyes rolling). If these two reality star-like losers are who she was doing, I wonder how much she was getting paid.

17. Ernest says:

you are in point of fact a good webmaster. The website loading
    speed is incredible. It kind of feels that you are doing any distinctive trick.

Also, The contents are masterpiece. you have
    performed a wonderful task on this matter!

18. I tend not to leave a response, however after browsing through
    a few of the responses on this page WATCH THIS: Hulk Hogan?s NSFW Sex Tape Leak – Today’s Celebrity Gossip from Evil
    Beet Gossip. I do have 2 questions for you if you tend not to mind.
    Could it be simply me or does it appear like some of these comments come across as if they are
    written by brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are writing at other sites,
    I’d like to keep up with you. Could you post a list of all of your public pages like
    your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

19. sex says:

It’s going to be ending of mine day, except before finish I am reading this impressive piece of writing
    to increase my knowledge.