49But Hey, Did Courtney Stodden Get Plastic Surgery?

A photo of Courtney Stodden

No, like, again. Did Courtney Stodden just recently get more plastic surgery?

Here’s a little comparison photo, with Courtney’s new face on the left and her old one on the right:

A photo of Courtney Stodden

I’m totally willing to believe that the fuller lips could just be the makeup, but the rest of it? I mean, it looks like her face shape has changed a little bit, doesn’t it? Look around her jawline. In the old photo, she has a more rounded jawline, and it looks quite a bit different in the new picture. I also wouldn’t be surprised if she got little cheek implants or something along those lines. Here’s another comparison photo, with her new face on the left and her old on the right. It’s not extremely clear, but you can still see the difference in her cheeks:

A photo of Courtney Stodden

I’m not crazy, right? There’s a difference there, isn’t there? I’m not super great at recognizing plastic surgeries, and it’s always a possibility that she could be Photoshopping the pictures she posts on Twitter, but I really think there’s something going on here. What do you guys think?

September 19, 2012 at 3:30 pm by Emily
Filed Under: Courtney Stodden

49 Responses to “But Hey, Did Courtney Stodden Get Plastic Surgery?”

1. Pique says:

I’m with you, Ems

2. meh says:

She looks completely different!

3. Jen says:

I think that last picture (in the bra, old face) is the first one of her I’ve ever seen where I’d believe she’s actually a teenager. I’m not good at spotting ps either but she definitely looks different…like she’s not on downers for a change or something. She looks awake.

4. CranAppleSnapple says:

Good heavens! She looks great and so different!

5. CranAppleSnapple says:

If you told me it was someone else I would believe you. Her eyes look completely different.

6. Sarah says:

That’s the biggest, stupidest hat I’ve ever seen.

• casey says:

Seriously. Why does that hat exist?

• CranAppleSnapple says:

I just assumed it was Doug’s. :D

• pikki nikki polka pants says:

LOLOLOL! …ya know, he IS well known in west hollwood….

• CranAppleSnapple says:

heehehehehe

• pikki nikki polka pants says:

hollYwood! damn this phone! i hate typos. hi CranAppSnapp, i’ve seen you on dlisted, sweet snarky bb. ;)

• CranAppleSnapple says:

Hi Nikki! :D Actually I don’t comment on Dlisted. I’ve always wanted to sign up there because I just love Michael K. For some reason, I only read there. :) Maybe I feel intimidated. :D
        I comment at Superficial and Amy Grindhouse. :D

• pikki nikki polka pants says:

oh, really?? shoooot, i think someone else may be usin’ the CranAppSnapp name! someone lurkin’ over here perhaps? no worries, you know i’ll give ‘em hell if they get asshole-y. :) yes, that mikey K. is a trip, never fails to make me laaaaaugh & laugh & laugh! no offense to my dear EB, good times over here indeed. *cheers*, mate.

• CranAppleSnapple says:

Someone’s using my name at elsewhere?

• CranAppleSnapple says:

Well, I guess if there was someone using it here, Emily and Sarah would be able to tell the difference.

• pikki nikki polka pants says:

yeah, not HERE, that’s all good. on dlisted i meant. thought i saw ya over there, shooooot, maybe it was a Snapple fan who meant no harm, i dunno. :P no worries. whatever the case, i always dig your words, girl. <3

• CranAppleSnapple says:

Aw :) *shove*

7. livwho says:

Looks like cheek implants to me. She still looks like a clown though.

8. Cam S says:

ARE YOU BLIND??? She has clearly gotten a nose job

9. Elizabeth says:

I can’t tell exactly what she did to her face but she looks like a completely different person. Wow!

10. blasted1 says:

I think she got her nose whittled down a bit.

11. Sarah says:

I say nosejob, brow lift, and probably some caps on her teeth, too. In addition to all that other stuff, too, of course.

• livwho says:

Agree with all of this.

• pikki nikki polka pants says:

yup. and teeth whitening. i can’t stand her, but now? totes F-able. i think all the tabloids callin’ her a lizard *ahem*dlisted*superfave*, it really went to her head. crushed her lil’ ego. sorry, again. i took part in that…

• Melissa says:

Yea, definitely agree to brow lift. Just by looking at the difference between the first two pictures it’s quite obvious. She actually looks way better in my opinion.

12. Alensky says:

I think it’s just make uP

13. Brasfield smith says:

She is Looking so beautiful and charming in the Picture .

14. Hm says:

Heidi Montag.

15. jeli says:

She is also wearing circle lens

16. Penny Ruxpin says:

He makes me want to cry, she’s such an awful little mess.

17. Apricot says:

I thought so, too!

It appears she had the nose whittled down, cheek implants and possibly an eyebrow lift.

I always thought she looked a bit like a tranny, but she actually looks pretty to me now.

18. Jacq says:

Veneers. Nose job. Cheek implants. Completely unrecognizable.

19. Doc Lombardo says:

Her eyebrow is so far above her eyeball now. Just look at that second photo. The closer I look, the more “work” I see. Well? At least she found a great doctor. Makes me wonder why she didn’t get nipped and tucked before her debut in the limelight.

• thatoneguy says:

Probably because she was only SIX FUXNG TEEN at that time. Even plastic surgeons have a little bit of a self conscious. That or they aren’t legally allowed to chop up a 16 year old… probably the latter.

20. Taeko says:

She has completed her transformation into a real-life Barbie Doll! Wonderful!

The consensus seems to be that she looks better, but the “former” pics selected just happen to be grumpy frumps & sneeze face. Any personality she may have had in her face has been eliminated. Not appealing.

21. Queasy says:

Absolutely, eye/brow lift. Don’t know what else but she looks like a different person. Which is not necessarily a bad thing.

22. Lady Satan says:

Brow lift, cheek implants, nose job, veneers & who knows what else.

Honestly, if no one told me I would have NEVER recognized her. I hope she doesn’t go the way of so many others (KK & LiLo for example) who ruin their faces with endless fillers, botox, and tweaking.

23. Jenn says:

it’s makeup and hair, maybe nose got tweaked. her hair is a brighter whiter blonde and it’s the bright ass red lipstick and her cheeks only look different in the last set of photos because her lips are pursed in the 1st photo which exaggerates her cheekbones. she’s not smiling in the 2nd picture so her cheekbones wouldnt be as pronounced. skin tone is different probably from new shade of fake tanner. her brow and eyebrows look different because of the way the eyeliner is drawn in and where the eyeshadow stops (1st set of photos). maybe she got a better make up artist? i think she looks less trailer trash with her new look. LESS but still trailer trash looking nonetheless

24. jghjh says:

Her new look is very bland. Mow she looks like every other blond bimbo

25. Booboo says:

Looks like cheek implants, rhinoplasty, brow lift, possibly something around her chin or jawline, definitely a butt-load of restalyn to keep her lips afloat. Um…on anyone else, it might be an improvement, but how pathetic that all this – and let’s not forget that horrid boob job – is going on with a person who allegedly JUST TURNED 18.

26. Bobby says:

It’s just her makeup. She’s wearing false eyelashes, red lipstick and she’s not wearing eyeshadow. You people have no experience with false eyelashes. They can completely change the way you look.

27. Bobby says:

Although, the brow lift make be possible. Although, she also may have just plucked underneath (the part closest to her eye) and filled in her eyebrows higher.

28. RUSTY says:

No surgery, she’s finally lost her baby fat, you know she’s not a kid anymore so maybe they’ll be getting divorced and he’ll be looking for a new model soon!

Different nose different chin no more smile lines smile has been different and if she didnt have boob implants how come they look silicone and stay up so well ? seeming to lie about plastic surgery

And don’t forget about the eyebrow lift