8Miley Cyrus Wants Us to Know She Still Loves That Dang Ol’ Hair Of Hers

Guys! Look! Miley Cyrus has finally moved on from those pesky self-portraits of that dang ol’ hair and onto professionally taken photos of that dang ol’ hair!

I don’t know about you, but Miley’s hair’s really, really growing on me a lot these days. And I think it’s finally growing on her, too. Seriously. I think she might actually be starting to like it finally.

September 7, 2012 at 5:30 pm by Sarah
Filed Under: Miley Cyrus

8 Responses to “Miley Cyrus Wants Us to Know She Still Loves That Dang Ol’ Hair Of Hers”

1. mcmiller says:

Is Morgan Freeman really dead??

• mcmiller says:

you can delete my stupid-ass comment above. FB people are posting all over the place that the actor has died, but a quick Google search suggests it is yet another demented hoax. Sorry.

2. Queasy says:

Zzzzz…wake me up when the world moves on from The Hair

• gee_gee says:

Right? What is with the obsession over a haircut Pink has already done (and done better)? Please call me when this girl does something. An album? A movie? Something.

3. Kat says:

I can get used to the hair; in fact, I don’t mind it at all. Miley, on the other hand, is as (if not more) obnoxious as she’s ever been. This chick is an immature, full-blown narcissist who’s constantly begging for attention…sh*t, and I just gave in : (

4. Sammy says:

I absofuckinlutely love Miley’s hair. It complements her face and she doesn’t look like a little girl anymore. Keep it up Miley! I did every crazy thing I possibly could with my hair in my 20′s and loved them all :)

5. cuchulain says:

It’s usually the totally fugly girls who are overly IN LOVE WITH THEIR OWN REFLECTION!

miley is not hanna anymore