6The Leggings. AGAIN.

photo of christina aguilera fat thin before and after photos black legging pics
I figured out why Christina Aguilera wears those damned leggings all of the time. Wanna know? It’s because her boyfriend, Matthew Rutler, loves big, accentuated camel toe. And what bigger, more accentuated camel toe have you seen this year besides Christina-girl’s in these photos? None. That’s right. Camel toe of the year. So before any of you go on with your “leggings are just comfy and Christina Aguilera wants to be comfy dammit” smugness, you’re wrong: it’s domestic partner camel toe fascination all the way, boys and girls, and we’ll just leave it at that for today.

December 12, 2011 at 12:30 pm by Sarah
Filed Under: Christina Aguilera

6 Responses to “The Leggings. AGAIN.”

1. Harriet Meadow says:

I know that this is a gossip blog and thus snark is to be expected (and that’s why I love this site), I did find a very interesting article about how judging people for wearing leggings is discrminatory in several ways. I’m wondering what everyone thinks: http://fatheffalump.wordpress.com/2011/12/11/cut-the-snarky-fashion-judgement-crap/#entry

• Harriet Meadow says:

There’s supposed to be a “but” after the first comma.

• Sarah says:

Oh, dude, I love leggings, don’t get me wrong. I just don’t wear them every single day so that they wear to the point where it appears that they’re the same. pair. every. day.

2. Pique says:

I don’t really care. Girl has a pair of lungs on her, she lived out sex kitten during Dirrty and she’s got a kid, a divorce and a boyfriend. Any of us in her situation would be perfectly happy, no?

3. Suss says:

Has anyone considered the possibility she wears leggings ALL the time because nothing else fits and she doesn’t want to get new clothes to avoid the terrible fact that she’s not a size 0 anymore?

4. Mikki says:

Does Christina not have a child anymore. I haven’t seen any pics of him in a while.