11Just in Case You Wanted to See Taylor Swift’s Panties …

… here is a video of Taylor Swift and her panties. It starts around 1:06. You’re welcome, but also, what’s wrong with you?

August 16, 2011 at 5:30 pm by Emily
Filed Under: Taylor Swift

11 Responses to “Just in Case You Wanted to See Taylor Swift’s Panties …”

1. Ratso says:

Good God she sounds awful.

2. Her panties are not even barely sufficient to keep me distracted from how off-key she is.

3. Christina says:

She has never been a good singer live, but, I have to say I give her major kudos for wearing (albeit large) actual UNDERWEAR. Not a skanky thong! She really is a decent role model, imo.

• mireee says:

Yep, nothing says role model like granny pants and saying you’re worthless if you lose your virginity before marriage. Wooooo Taylor!

4. Skye says:

@Bobby Pfeiffer, if I could “love” your comment, I totally would.

5. lala says:

so nowadays you’re a role model for wearing underwear.
    the apocalypse can’t come soon enough.

6. Katie says:

God you people are a disgrace and a bunch or pervs. You should be ashamed of yourself. Go fuck your self. All your doing is bashing taylor. She is nice and innocent. Shes making tons of success while you guys are NO WHERE. GO SCREW YOUR SELF ASSHOLES. -____-

• Jay says:

Katie ,I bet you don’t even touch yourself during sex ,have you ever had an organism that left you breathless ,I’m thinking that’s what you need a nice slow tongue bath ,don’t say I’m gross you know you want to cum

7. Jay says:

I want to fook her like an animal,bass down face up thats the way I like to duck,One in the pink 3 in the stink ,I want to drink your pee, as you tinkle all over my face ,I bet her pee tastes like peaches and unicorn farts ….

8. Taylor Swift says:

Stop laughing at me! I want all pages of my embarrassing incident deleted! I’m actually really sexy you know, I’ve been known to wink at people seductively. Sexy right? I threw out all my spanx that night.

9. Taylor Swift says:

I’m Taylor Swift, bask in my glory!