Did you know that over in the UK, they’ve been ripping off those “Got Milk?” ads for like, a hot minute now? I did not. But after seeing this “Make Mine Milk” ad featuring Rupert Grint from the Harry Potter movies, I couldn’t help but notice a few things:
1) He’s wearing the same denim gap blouse-y jacket thing that most of the moms on my middle school’s PTA frequently dawned. The stylist on this shoot either hates him or he’s probably going to pull a Ricky Martin on us any minute now.
2) A little facial hair, have we? Oh, well that’s real fun. Trying to break free of your youthful image, Rupe? Great choice. Looks like you’ve been trying to grow that thing out for months. I’m guessing he’ll have a Full Conan within five years.
3) I’m pretty sure that the background he’s standing in front of was one of the alternative options in my elementary school’s class picture booklet options. Yeah, this one was definitely listed somewhere in between the stonewashed and lazer backgrounds.
4) Those eyes! He doesn’t look stoned at all! Impressive!
5) That milk mustache will never stop looking like jizz to me. Consider a new angle, Brits.
Anything else from the peanut gallery? Leave it in the comments.