Kim Kardashian Got Fully Nude For ‘W’ and We’ve Got The Pics

Kim Kardashian, who at one time seemed pretty embarrassed about the nude photos she took for Playboy a couple years back, has posed in the buff again, this time for W Magazine‘s Art Issue. However, much like her Playboy photos, these pics are pretty classy. She’s covered from the neck down in silver body paint and showing just about everything, but her make up is flawless and her body looks beautiful. And she’s blocking her vadge with her hand, thank God.

I bet Amber Portwood is lovin’ this!

After the jump, you’ll be able to check out Kim’s NSFW spread…

23 Comments

1. duh says:

of course her body is beautiful, her ex husband paid good money for that ass and those tits

2. evilbeetdouche says:

Kim nood and they call it the “art” issue?!?!?!?

3. AC says:

I’m going to say something that makes me feel kinda bad, but must be said. In our plastic society, I’m all for trying to celebrate the myriad of beautiful differences in bodies that don’t look like they were punched out on an assembly line. That said: I’m pretty sure if her areolae weren’t plated in silver here they’d be TERRIFYING.

4. priss says:

I think she looks scary. No, I wouldn’t like any pancakes, thanks!

5. lala says:

umm, wasn’t that months ago???

• mary says:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think that the new “news” is that she’s bitching about the photos now, but this definitely came out a long time ago.

• Molls says:

Yes, lala. My b. I saw them yesterday and assumed they were new, but they’re not. She was just bitching about them yesterday. BUT!!! I feel like it can’t hurt us to look at those crazy-ass areolas again!

6. Megan says:

Who even cares?

7. hot dude says:

Her boobs look sexy

8. Megan says:

U have a problem.That is grose.Why would anyone on here need 2 know that?

9. Bobdylan190 says:

Didn’t anybody watch “Kourtney and Kim Take New York” this week? (Maybe I’m the only loser out there who still finds them entertaining). She was bawling and throwing f-bombs everywhere because W had told her the pics would be superimposed with cityscapes and buildings. She thought everything would be covered and didn’t get the final word before it went to print.

Lesson Learned: Don’t take your clothes off for cameras.

10. Sammy says:

She is a smokin’ hot woman. She’s my “if” girl and damn baby stop looking at me like that, you’re making me blush.

Only a woman can brighten up my day/Only a woman can touch me the right way/Only a woman is allowed to touch me there/All I ask is that you’re a woman.
    “Or a man.”

11. Bailey Evans says:

U guys r so grose.Women r not all about looks and the size of there boobs.

• Brian says:

Just like a man isn’t about the size of his wallet or the looks of his car.

• Jay says:

Well that’s all this one is about. If she didn’t have that she’d be nothing at all!

And apparently some women are not all about spelling/grammar.

12. Bailey Evans says:

if ur all about that,check out nicki minaj’s fat ass