24Rosie O’Donnell’s Wife Moved Out Over Two Years Ago

13364270rosieodonnell1021200924953PM

Less than a month ago, Wendie was speculating about the status of Rosie O’Donnell’s marriage to wife Kelli Carpenter. The pair never seem to have good body language in any of their photos, and rumors swirled that the marriage was over. For her part, Rosie was very vague about what was going on, and would only say that they were “working on their problems”.

But then yesterday, on her Sirius Satellite radio program, Rosie dropped a bombshell when she revealed that her wife Kelli moved out over two years ago.

The revelation came while she was talking to a pet psychic about her chihuahua.

“Where did you get her from Rosie? Because she says she came from somewhere. And she said she’s happier with you,” pet psychic Sonya Fitzpatrick said of O’Donnell’s dog Misty. “She’s so spoiled and she loves to burrow.”

O’Donnell confirmed: “She does! She burrows in the bed right next to me.”

And, when asked who “sometimes looks after her,” O’Donnell explained her four children all fight over caring for the pup, which she got three days after Carpenter left. “What happened [was] when Kelli moved out two years ago, I got the dog. Because I wanted another child or something to love. And I got the dog.”

They may be “working on their issues”, but living separately for more than two years is not exactly a good sign.

And really, who can blame Kelli Carpenter? It’s ROSIE O’DONNELL. Could you imagine waking up to that every morning? Dear lord. That woman is so grating I could shred cheddar on her for a taco salad then ruin my sponge trying to wash her.

November 15, 2009 at 2:02 pm by Kelly
Filed Under: Rosie O'Donnell

24 Responses to “Rosie O’Donnell’s Wife Moved Out Over Two Years Ago”

1. Joey says:

She seems angry,even if your not Donald Trump. We’ve all tried to live with someone who doesn’t like themselves,no fun.

Kelli may have moved out two years ago, but I bet she still has nightmares about giant radiated clams trying to kill her by sitting on her face and suffocating her.

3. C says:

I loved the part about ruining the sponge! hhahahaha

4. Amanda says:

Mitch Hedberg ftw! :)

5. LaurenBlair says:

This may not be a popular opinion-at all, but I’m not too keen on making fun of Rosie during her split. I get she’s not a “looker” and can be super annoying at times, but I get the impression that she has a good/big heart and truly loved her wife, so I do feel for her. :-(

• Erin says:

I completely agree. Let’s make fun of a woman raising four children, funding multiple charities and just generally trying to keep her shit together during a divorce.

On Howard Stern recently she talked about being 7 and getting urinary tract infections from her fathers sexual assaults. We know this is a person obviously grappling with demons and just trying to get better.

But let’s all be the cool kids and make fun of her. So hi-larious…

• Anonymous says:

I would suggest that the urinary tract infections came from the diazinon laced cucumbers from the garden, that she used to masturbate with while fantasizing about her kindergarten teacher Olga.

• Anonymous says:

Child rape jokes. What a wit.

• Anonymous says:

I joked about her greasing a cucumber. Are you suggesting the cucumber raped her? She is probably lying anyways. Every time some fucked up person wants to explain their deficiencies they say they were molested as a kid. It seems every one in Hollywood and politics was molested. Hey Carrie P. just say your father fucked you as a kid and all the liberals will lay off!

• Anonymous says:

ok…lets…. she deserves it

6. DanTheMan says:

The only thing I could imagine being worse than waking up to her each morning would be going to sleep with her each night.

Can you imagine the taste in her mouth in the morning?
    I would think a meal of sardines and battery acid would be close.

8. lolly says:

was that around the time rosie and the donald were fighting? EVERYONE was annoyed by that, maybe even kelly.

• BabyDog says:

Speak for yourself. The Donald calling Rosie a degenerate was awesome. I think I’ll youtube the Rosie/Donald fight right now. Good times.

9. Ugh! says:

I agree that Rosie appears to have a big heart and very loving. I can’t same the same for Kelli. That girl looks cold, cold, cold. I’m sure you’re hurting, Rosie, but you deserve someone better.

10. Hautie says:

Well now I am curious how this works out.

Was their marriage ever consider legal? Didn’t they marry in California? But were never residents. Did NY recognized the CA marriage certificate? Was there a pre-nup?

As grating as Rosie can be, she does seem like a decent girl. Willing to give her time and money for many causes.

Plus Rosie is the center of one of Kathy Griffin’s best stories. That all started over that nutty Sharon Stone’s, appearance at a charity function.

I love how the psychic says, “Where did you get her from Rosie, cuz she says she came from somewhere.” Really? The dog came from somewhere? What a truly talented psychic!

12. anonymous says:

Oh and all chihuahuas love to burrow. Pet psychic, give me a break. What a scam.

13. Anonymous II says:

If I was a lesbian I would hope I could get a better sugar mama than Rosie! She is gross!

14. Kerry says:

Wow Kelly, that last bit about Rosie was extremely harsh. More critical than usual, jesus.

15. vsd says:

I like Rosie.
    She is very human.
    Stop making fun of her on a site her children and their peers may have access to.
    Please, for the children’s sake, stop making fun of her.
    It is probably a really hard time for this family.