7Jodie Sweetin Has Decided to Throw Her Marriage Away

Yes, it’s true.

Her meth addiction destroyed her first marriage.

And her reality TV show will destroy her second.

Jodie and second husband Cody Herpin have decided to move forward on a reality TV show about their lives with their new baby girl.

“We’re going to start shooting in a couple months,” she said. “We are in talks with a couple of networks right now. We have one picked out, but nothing is signed yet.”

As to why she’s doing it?

“I think it’s sort of a fun way to show the other side of celebrity and a sort of semi-normal life,” she says.

Translation: “Maybe now I can be famous for something other than my meth addiction.”

Good luck with this, Stephanie Tanner.

August 1, 2008 at 11:22 am by Evil Beet
Filed Under: Jodie Sweetin

7 Responses to “Jodie Sweetin Has Decided to Throw Her Marriage Away”

1. momster says:

Do these people never learn?

2. momster says:

sorry about the grammar – that’s a cross between “these people NEVER learn” and “Do these people EVER learn” OOps!

3. Cay says:

…I wasn’t aware she was a “celebrity” anymore?

4. Ney says:

Ok I had no idea who she was until you said: Stephanie Tanner.

5. Skye says:

I, for one, will watch. It will surely make me feel better of myself.

6. wollen says:

Have your guys visited free inter-racial dating club ‘blackwhitemate.com’ for hot singles to hook up for Hot Love and Sexy Dating? This is the reason why blacks and whites love this site very much!!!!

7. annie says:

I never liked her even on full house and ya she is not a celebrity anymore i dont think she really was back then. reality t.v. show please whats the show going to be about how she destroyed her first marriage and was able to bag this poor sap and mother hood after meth?