On Tuesday, Leggings Lohan got coffee.
But this photo is especially exciting because, if you look closely, you can see the little clasps where they put in her hair extensions. And this is exciting to me because I am a huge loser with nothing else going on in my life so I have all kinds of time to carefully inspect every inch of a Lindsay Lohan photo. And you guys are the beneficiaries! Yay for you! Sad for me. :(
May 7, 2008 at 12:45 am by Evil Beet
After a stressful day in court, Britney Spears grabbed her trusty pack of Camels and headed to the recording studio.
Check out the new French manicure! It’s not even bitten off or anything!
And a new pair of cowboy boots! They’re still ugly as hell, but at least they’re not those stinky old ones she was wearing all damn winter.
Britney is pulling it together, people.
There’s gonna be a real comeback outta her, I just know it!
May 7, 2008 at 12:36 am by Evil Beet
Thanks so much to those of you who have taken the survey so far. And thank you to those of you who took the time to leave additional comments, and say very nice things about me that make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I love you guys, too.
Some responses to your comments:
1) I have changed the way thumbnails work. When there is more than one thumbnail in a post, you can now go through all of them without returning to the main page, using previous and next pics on a single pic page. Does that make any sense? Well some of you asked for it, so hopefully those people will understand what I’m talking about.
2) I installed a plugin to try to make mobile viewing easier and faster for those of you who access the page on your PDA or cell, as requested. Please let me know if you like this or if you want it back to normal.
3) Some of you love the Leo posts, some of you not so much. I can appreciate both points of view, and I’ll try to keep the Leo posts to a minimum, but he’s my dog and I love him and I’m gonna post about him every now and then because he is so fucking badass.
4) I am not voting Republican. I don’t know where you guys got that idea.
5) To the girl who mentioned that my speaking voice is disappointing because it’s not “edgy” enough, um, I’m working on that with my Marlboro Lights every day. It’s gonna take a little longer than it takes to install a plugin, though.
I listen, like a good girl.
If you haven’t taken the survey, please do so here.
May 6, 2008 at 7:50 pm by Evil Beet
No, this is not a cover of the (fabulous) Jill Sobule song, but it’s equally fantastic. I love Katy’s voice, and the song just rocks.
Warning: Katy hasn’t released a video for this song yet, so the video I’ve used here is a YouTube masterpiece composed of photos of chicks making out. So, uh, you might want to open Microsoft Word while you’re listening if you’re doing this at work.
If you like this, you should check out her cover of “Use Your Love.” It’s currently the song on my MySpace profile.
After the jump, some fabulous YouTube covers of this song, several of which may be considered borderline child porn. (Welcome to my website, creepy assholes who got here searching for “child porn.” Click on some ads while you’re here, you sick fucks.)
May 6, 2008 at 6:56 pm by Evil Beet
I mean, these are either fake lashes or he’s wearing some serious mascara. Or perhaps — gasp! — eyelash extensions? Oooh, I think I’m going with eyelash extensions.
When I first saw the thumbnail of this pic, I was like, “Is he wearing winged eyeliner?”
But no. That’s just the shadow from his ridiculously long eyelashes.
Clay’s new album is called “On My Way Here … I Blew a Dude I Met on Craigslist at a Rest Stop.”
No I’m kidding. That’s ridiculous. Everyone knows Clay uses JDate.
May 6, 2008 at 6:43 pm by Evil Beet
I just think this is such a funny name — like, “Oh, shit, there’s a sun? Dude, I had totally forgotten. Wait, so that explains why it’s bright for like 16 hours out of the day, doesn’t it? Damn. And here I’d been looking for the switch for months. I even checked my fuse box. I’m glad you brought that up. I’ll cancel the electrician.”
It’s National Sun Awareness Week in the UK, which is basically a really bad name for a week that’s supposed to draw attention to the various types of cancers and damage which can result from unhealthy sun exposure. Which is awesome, and I’m all about that. In fact, remind me to tell you guys some time the story of how this site became titled “The Evil Beet.” It has a little to do with overexposure to the sun.
Anyway, the self-tanning brand St. Tropez decided to take advantage of this holiday to stick a bunch of hot, tan, swimsuit-clad models in a busy London train station and make them suck on red popsicles. It looks more like Blow Job Awareness Week, if you ask me. Do they have a Blow Job Awareness Week? I should start one. I wonder if I could get non-profit status … you guys would donate, right? It would be a tax write-off. And I’d just make blow-job porn with amateur models all day for a week and give it away for free. Just doing my part to help. If you’re not part of the solution, you’re part of the problem, ya know?
This pic is just a little favor to the 8.6% of readers who identified as male. (In our survey! Which you should take!)
HAPPY BLOW JOB AWARENESS WEEK!
(And be sure to wear sunscreen this summer!)